pronounsHe, Him, and His
1,226written posts
Jacobearned bits
offlinecurrently
Jacob
Part of the Furniture
Jacob Avatar
To Whom It May Concern:

I have been a member of all the ani-manga resource communities leading up to Pixel Perfect. At them, I don't recollect there ever being a Find Character Home forum. Sites such as R.P.G.-Directory and R.P.G.-Initiative have one. I am not affected towards Site Search, myself. The two distinct categories would benefit people like me.

God bless!

Yours faithfully,

Jacob
last edit on Sept 4, 2018 1:31:22 GMT by Jacob
aliasvee, vivi
pronounsany / they
659written posts
valkaearned bits
offlinecurrently
valka
Administrator
valka Avatar
do u know... la-hee?

you can use the site search board to look for a site to roleplay a certain character on! at the core of a "character home" search, you are still searching for a site to roleplay on, it's just that your criteria is that you want to be able to play a certain character instead of criteria for genre/activity/etc. it's still searching for a site!

if in future, there's a lot of character home searches, we'll consider adding a specific board for it, but for now, the site search board performs that function just fine ;)

last edit on Sept 4, 2018 2:32:10 GMT by valka
if you think i haven't been keeping up with pp, think again
Lux Lucet in Tenebris
aliasJacob
pronounsHe, Him, and His
1,226written posts
Jacobearned bits
offlinecurrently
Jacob
Part of the Furniture
Jacob Avatar
valka Avatar

you can use the site search board to look for a site to roleplay a certain character on! at the core of a "character home" search, you are still searching for a site to roleplay on, it's just that your criteria is that you want to be able to play a certain character instead of criteria for genre/activity/etc. it's still searching for a site!

if in future, there's a lot of character home searches, we'll consider adding a specific board for it, but for now, the site search board performs that function just fine ;)

Thank you for the response, !  It's most informative and appreciated!