do u know... la-hee?
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] grandopening
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

hello and welcome to pixel perfect! we're very excited to present to you the new hub for the animanga community! much of the site has remained the same from our predecessor, wicked wonderland - however, there are a few changes and updates that we would like to highlight!
[break][break]
first of all, you will notice the inclusion of a challenges board on site. this is a board where you can post a prompt in the appropriate section (coding, graphics, writing) and other people can post in the thread with what they came up with using your prompt. yes, you read it right - you guys submit the challenges!
[break][break]
we also have a place to share your written works with the world - the writing library! heading into pixel perfect, we've strongly wanted to culture a community based on all aspects of roleplaying, and not just coding, and easily the most important part of roleplaying is the writing itself! share your drabbles, fics, biographies, poems, anything you can think of!
[break][break]
on a different line, we have opted to remove the ability to affiliate with pixel perfect in order to give more importance to paid adverts and paid affiliates. you're still more than welcome to advertise your site though! just head on over to the directory submission and follow the rules to submit your site.
[break][break]
there's always room for new things though! as such, we would like to hear your ideas and feedback for pixel perfect. this can be anything - concerns over the skin, ideas for extra boards, features we can add, anything. one thing i should note: we do have plans to include an awards system at a later date. ;)
[break][break]
if you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask, whether its in this thread, the help and moderation board, in the cbox or via PM to a staffer. we'll do our best to get back to you asap!
[break][break]
we hope you guys enjoy the new site, and again - welcome!

last edit on Jul 1, 2018 21:28:01 GMT by valka
if you think i haven't been keeping up with pp, think again
pronounsShe / Her
27written posts
Relicearned bits
offlinecurrently
Relic
Relic Avatar
The new place looks great! You guys did a wonderful job and I look forward to all the pretty things other members come up with ^^

I did want to mention though you may want to fix the urls to placehold.it in the 'Welcome to Pixel' thread, since they changed their links. The adjusted urls would be: via.placeholder.com/125x150.

Cheers all!
pronounsthey/them
584written posts
noxearned bits
offlinecurrently
nox
Administrator
nox Avatar
✦ MAD Avatar

So glad to see the site continue on, but with a fresh start here on Pixel Perfect. May it continue to be the home away from home for many more. <3

That's the idea! I know even in the Discord, the staff do consistently talk on the systems and the directory is well managed by Kitten. I'm very excited for this group of staff and I'm honestly honoured to be a part of it.