write a reply

dadkin

pronounsif you speak of me in certain tongues, you will be dethroned or detained
108written posts
ophiuchusearned bits
offlinecurrently
ophiuchus
ophiuchus Avatar
gutter rappin', anti-sleepin', no half-steppin'
double post pls don't pwn me mods but i cannot believe that mizo's first site post was on my introduction thread
i am really so blessed out here in the world today
aliasRelu
pronounsshe/her
154written posts
alcoveearned bits
offlinecurrently
alcove
alcove Avatar
ask not for whom the bell tolls
ophiuchus Avatar
i forgot how to tag people on pb but ALCOVE! i don't answer questions because i'm terrified i'll either go into a useless rant and/or mess you up on your studies entirely, but i wish you luck with your schooling!

LMAO i feel that as well when I get asked a question by younger years. like 'uhhhhh. I THINK it's so-and-so, but I may be completely bullshit'. this was worth a try though LOL.
thank you! I wish you luck with your EMT adventures. bless people like you.
last edit on Jul 5, 2018 8:46:46 GMT by alcove
pronounsif you speak of me in certain tongues, you will be dethroned or detained
108written posts
ophiuchusearned bits
offlinecurrently
ophiuchus
ophiuchus Avatar
gutter rappin', anti-sleepin', no half-steppin'
iota Avatar
For some reason "Dadkins" sounds familiar, but not Jet. It's a pleasure to meet you.~

(Also, wasn't Ophiuchus deemed the new 13th zodiac? Does that have any influence on your display name?)
I like saying I'm "kin" of things as a bad attempt at humor. Actually no, scratch that, I'm hilarious and handsome and all my jokes are gold.

It actually didn't! I was planning on doing graphics under the name "opinicus", but enjoyed the serpent-bearer more than the griffon. There's a deeper reason, but it mostly boils down to "guy wrangling a bunch of snakes looks better than griffon"; I'm fake deep.

And aw shucks, Alcove; thank you! I do my best!