write a reply

Quick Interest Checks

pronounsHe / Him
17written posts
ozlenearned bits
offlinecurrently
ozlen
ozlen Avatar
Solo Leveling/Lone Necromancer inspired RP, where you can create your own class and abilities and instead of leveling or ranking up you can just find better gear that increases your stats by completing objectives and quests given by "The system". All quests would be unique and based on the evolving world. Did you destroy a bridge in order to protect an island? That island is no longer accessible. Call down a rain of meteorites to decimate a boss, that area is now filled with craters. Higher end equipment not only raises your stats, which are entirely optional mechanic if you want to strictly roleplay, but also grant you unique abilities.
aliasnightbloom, bloom
pronounsShe/Her
698written posts
peachearned bits
offlinecurrently
peach
Part of the Furniture
peach Avatar
so it goes.
Still really wanting to bring about my AU XIV panfandom thing but make it semi-private, invite only type deal. Super loosey goosey activity requirements because I really just have a few specific itches I want to write.

Anyone down?
the waking storm
aliasLuxu, Galeforce, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
345written posts
tenebraeearned bits
offlinecurrently
tenebrae
tenebrae Avatar
i bit the tongue behind my teeth (it was never good enough for me)
peach Avatar
Still really wanting to bring about my AU XIV panfandom thing but make it semi-private, invite only type deal. Super loosey goosey activity requirements because I really just have a few specific itches I want to write.

Anyone down?

FFXIV? SIGN ME UP!!!!
aliasLunar
pronounsShe/Her
102written posts
lunarearned bits
onlinecurrently
lunar
lunar Avatar
peach Avatar

Anyone down?

Please give me this!!!!
aliasfee-fee
pronounsshe/her
50written posts
❝ coffee & teaearned bits
offlinecurrently
❝ coffee & tea
❝ coffee & tea Avatar

I'm kind of at odds.

I've had this idea tinkering in my head for a while about an illustrated/animanga panfandom with Pokemon deities, the legendaries, who pull people from all across anime/manga fandoms to save reality from falling apart. The legendaries would be the guardians of specific lands within this realm, and would also be indicative of faction and probably be something of a personality indicator (someone who is "hot and firey" would have Moltres as their guardian and reside in the "firey" land, et al). The only problem with this I know there would be monsters and/or pokemon the characters are fighting against, but I never quite figured out what/who could be behind ripping realities apart...

But, also it would be just great to be able to have an animated disney reincarnated rp?? So like a slice of life site set in a small town, where animated disney characters have been reincarnated with the same essence and abilities as their canon counterpart and previous life, but maybe like little to no memory of being the character in question, but has some similar nuances and tries to come to terms with who they are, etc.
last edit on May 29, 2024 20:25:17 GMT by ❝ coffee & tea
aliassel, sell
pronounsany are ok
57written posts
capsellaearned bits
offlinecurrently
capsella
capsella Avatar
(SORRY FOR THE INSTANT POST AFTER YOURS,)

- What if vivinos’ alien stage was also disco elysium and also fahrenheit 451 and ALSO splatoon (real) (not clickbait) (might sound crazy, but bro trust me)
- Set in a slightly darker, more brutalist setting with parallels to 1970s/1980s eastern europe. After a mysterious war/conflict/world-changing event, the world’s gone ‘devoid of color’. After a period of hopelessness, known as the ‘grey era’ (these terms aren’t final or set in stone, I’m just eating dinner right now), color was ‘returned to the world’ in the form of two (maybe one) (could also be a group) (not clickbait also) mysterious and faceless radio hosts, complete with a fucked-up cult of personality, who’ve quickly risen to power as the city’s future, their self-proclaimed last hope.
- Underneath their leadership, the city’s flourished from the outside looking in, especially the nightlife/entertainment spheres. Where one cult of personality prevails at the top, smaller ones thrive at the roots, and there’s even more reward- and risk- associated with stepping into the spotlight. We’ve become the new religion, but if you don’t give the audience what they want, you’ll serve better as a martyr. Do you dare seek to question the new saviors, who’ve finally given our people something to believe in?
- Might contain some advanced technology, but nothing fantastical, and nothing magical. Probably reminiscent of some older sci-fi classics. We’re not going into outer space, but expect a little more advanced tech than what we currently use, just flavored to be a little bulky and less sleek & shiny to fit the aesthetic/vibe. Think the Aerospray PG from Splatoon 1/2.

Sounds jumbled up but ie. low-tech sci-fi setting set in a postwar/recession era and what happens when you embolden a cult of personality. Become a megalomaniac. Take a stand against your faceless overlords. Grab a bagel and have lunch, when you've got some free time. Potentially entertainment industry-focused, but I think there's definitely other angles to take here to feel more balanced. Have been thinking about rping alien stage for awhile and then came out of the box with a site that is like, 10% alien stage at best right now but we'll get there when we get there
I'm @capsellas on discord! Feel free to reach out if you need anything.
aliasAsu
pronounsshe/her/hers
431written posts
Asuearned bits
offlinecurrently
Asu
Asu Avatar
With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world.
capsella Avatar
(SORRY FOR THE INSTANT POST AFTER YOURS,)

- What if vivinos’ alien stage was also disco elysium and also fahrenheit 451 and ALSO splatoon (real) (not clickbait) (might sound crazy, but bro trust me)
- Set in a slightly darker, more brutalist setting with parallels to 1970s/1980s eastern europe. After a mysterious war/conflict/world-changing event, the world’s gone ‘devoid of color’. After a period of hopelessness, known as the ‘grey era’ (these terms aren’t final or set in stone, I’m just eating dinner right now), color was ‘returned to the world’ in the form of two (maybe one) (could also be a group) (not clickbait also) mysterious and faceless radio hosts, complete with a fucked-up cult of personality, who’ve quickly risen to power as the city’s future, their self-proclaimed last hope.
- Underneath their leadership, the city’s flourished from the outside looking in, especially the nightlife/entertainment spheres. Where one cult of personality prevails at the top, smaller ones thrive at the roots, and there’s even more reward- and risk- associated with stepping into the spotlight. We’ve become the new religion, but if you don’t give the audience what they want, you’ll serve better as a martyr. Do you dare seek to question the new saviors, who’ve finally given our people something to believe in?
- Might contain some advanced technology, but nothing fantastical, and nothing magical. Probably reminiscent of some older sci-fi classics. We’re not going into outer space, but expect a little more advanced tech than what we currently use, just flavored to be a little bulky and less sleek & shiny to fit the aesthetic/vibe. Think the Aerospray PG from Splatoon 1/2.

Sounds jumbled up but ie. low-tech sci-fi setting set in a postwar/recession era and what happens when you embolden a cult of personality. Become a megalomaniac. Take a stand against your faceless overlords. Grab a bagel and have lunch, when you've got some free time. Potentially entertainment industry-focused, but I think there's definitely other angles to take here to feel more balanced. Have been thinking about rping alien stage for awhile and then came out of the box with a site that is like, 10% alien stage at best right now but we'll get there when we get there
You had me at Alien Stage and Disco Elysium and Fahrenheit 451

Time to listen to Muse's entire discography again—
pronounshe/him
789written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
fucc it gonna make an official thing for this over the next few weeks and possibly open it in july/august, but

i am seriously considering starting the RP concept about personified characters from the public domain with possible added long-deceased historical figures (Nobunaga, Joan of Arc, Charlemagne, Mansa Musa, Sappho, etc). Don't know exactly what concept I'm going for yet, but yeah.

some basic notes:
- Certain historical figures will be banned (anyone who died after 1900, anyone with a history of being used as an icon of white supremacist groups).
- leaning towards no FCs with a written appearance and aesthetic images (only images you have permission to use, such as stock images).
- Mythological personification is allowed. Modern religious depictions (such as Hindu gods or Biblical characters such as Moses) will be viewed with heavy scrutiny and are not recommended as first characters, and I'm gonna preemptively ban Jesus and the Prophet Muhammad.
- As for books/folklore/literature/film, the characters must be public domain. There is no real time limit on it other than that. We recommend not taking too much from copywritten versions of the character. Yes, this includes Steamboat Willie.
- Characters are not necessarily reincarnations, but rather heavily inspired by their counterparts. Mixing sources for families, rivalries, and ships is allowed and encouraged; maybe Heathcliff and Mr Darcy get to be horrible men together and make out about it. Maybe Zeus and Tutankhamen are father and son. Possibilities are endless.
last edit on May 30, 2024 14:38:36 GMT by illidan main

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me
pronounshe/they
5written posts
geistearned bits
offlinecurrently
geist
geist Avatar
digimon site
- purely survival in the digital world. nothing touching the real world asides from people trying to adjust to the new world they're stuck in.
- as implied above, all 18+ cast; imo, shooting for 21+
- city / world building 
- villages will develop into cities players get to build via missions / events. areas to be explored for new landmarks, people can crate new areas.
- prequel (in a sense) to dusk/dawn games
- gunna allow au versions of any canon series.
- stats based? battle system.
- probably small group.
aliasxeno
pronounsshe/her
36written posts
xenoearned bits
offlinecurrently
xeno
xeno Avatar
geist Avatar
digimon site
- purely survival in the digital world. nothing touching the real world asides from people trying to adjust to the new world they're stuck in.
- city / world building 
- villages will develop into cities players get to build via missions / events. areas to be explored for new landmarks, people can crate new areas.
- probably small group.

I LOVE WORLD DUSK AND DAWN AND I LOVE THIS IDEA SMSMSMSMSM!!!!
pronounshe/him
54written posts
Rayearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ray
Ray Avatar
With all the trends on social media going on right now, something struck a chord in my mind. Hear me out:

A panfandom infection roleplay. A virus that spreads across dimensions. It would be so cool, but terrifying, and I love the concept omg
You can find me at:
BUILD GOD & Serene Bonds (WIP)
125written posts
Tylerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Tyler
Tyler Avatar
geist Avatar
digimon site
- city / world building 
- probably small group.
I love this idea, honestly. Especially the Dusk/Dawn angle.
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,354written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
onlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
me: i am retired from staffing, i do not have the energy to do site-building anymore, never mind solo admining + all the burdens that come with it-

also me: vr mmo pokemon site based in ransei with a focus on collaborative questing, including a "main story quest" that players can party up and complete to unlock additional areas + rank up their trainers for team size / legendary access / combat buffs and a regional prestige system based on completing quests in that area in exchange for more exploration access + new trade shop items + extra combat buffs-

aliasBunny
pronounsThey/Them/Their
157written posts
★BUNNY★earned bits
offlinecurrently
★BUNNY★
★BUNNY★ Avatar
Kuroya Avatar
me: i am retired from staffing, i do not have the energy to do site-building anymore, never mind solo admining + all the burdens that come with it-

also me: vr mmo pokemon site based in ransei with a focus on collaborative questing, including a "main story quest" that players can party up and complete to unlock additional areas + rank up their trainers for team size / legendary access / combat buffs and a regional prestige system based on completing quests in that area in exchange for more exploration access + new trade shop items + extra combat buffs-

This bunny got you, homey!

tearingthroughheaven.freeforums.net/

Or not...okay, so this bunny had you. Closed it due to lack of interest as well as lack of help, but was tempted to look at it again after seeing this post. x_x
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,354written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
onlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
★BUNNY★ Avatar
This bunny got you, homey!

tearingthroughheaven.freeforums.net/

Or not...okay, so this bunny had you. Closed it due to lack of interest as well as lack of help, but was tempted to look at it again after seeing this post. x_x

a-actually, the idea i was pitching was. meant to lean far more into the robust questing angle via a vr-mmo setting. than it was a typical pokemon conquest site l-lmao. conquest's setting just lent itself really well to the idea since it's v clearly segmented by type + has a lot of variety for location by default which makes it easier for world-building since hey even to modernize it a little, i still don't have to completely build every location from scratch.

honestly i've more fallen in love with the idea of just. having people be able to group up and "replay" the major "site plot" level quests as many times as they want, with different things happening in them based on the journey (aka sure the ghost forest will always resolve into a haunted mansion at the heart of it but one run might get lucky + beeline for it while another run might get lost for a couple pages since their dice rolls were bad and a third run entirely decides to spend some time to find a hoothoot to make the haunted maze part useless). and then tying quest completion to progression, whether it's unlocking new areas to access or in-character prestige in-game or even just being stronger in combat.

basically just. leave me here with a really cool + unique questing system that lets people have fun on the journey and serves as a great way to thread with people you haven't interacted with before and ultimately just really compliments the setting that it's in, okay-
last edit on Jun 9, 2024 19:33:47 GMT by Kuroya