write a reply

Quick Interest Checks

pronounsHe/him
84written posts
NULLearned bits
offlinecurrently
NULL
NULL Avatar
Currently theory craft it with a pal but a medieval fantasy site that's somewhat similar to game of thrones, and (golden age) berserk. Royal families, dynamic politics, but also the existence of old magic (such as striking deals with elementals, oracles, etc) but a society once existed a bit more modern than our own and left a remnant of their science behind, but it's been several thousand years since that tech has been used

Edit: Very rough draft summary, am tired 
last edit on Sept 19, 2019 17:42:55 GMT by NULL
pronounsshe/her
265written posts
endlessearned bits
offlinecurrently
endless
endless Avatar
If you can't do good better do bad well.
kaltag Avatar
Ok so. Now I’m actually curious. Obviously trying to decide what kind of site I’m interested in building. So is there any real interest from you guys in a warframe inspired/sci fi rp? And anyone interested in building it with me?

Honestly if i had spare time i'd sign myself up but my current work situation leaves me in a limbo that says added commitments are not a smart move.

I would love to see something based off warframe come to life though thatd be some baller shit
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
712written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
Am considering making a site out of an old story concept I had planned before, but could never write despite having all the lore and plot. Anyone fancy a dystopic steampunk / gaslamp fantasy animanga site with mage rebellions, magic, the concept of equivalent exchange (but arguably a bit darker?) and beliefs and traditions shaped by Arthurian lore? It's going to more or less be the mix of the Red Queen, X-Men, FMA, DA and A:TLA & A:TLOK with its own Camelot twist!

coming soon.
pronounsShe / her
39written posts
Bunnyearned bits
offlinecurrently
Bunny
Bunny Avatar
You got the best of me.
Guess who just got fire emblem 3 houses! Anyways, I think that premise would be good for those that love the series and those who know nothing about it to come together on a rp site! I'll probably need help with staffing and a few bets testers, but if peeps are interested please hit me up!
pronounsShe/Her
23written posts
fluttershyearned bits
offlinecurrently
fluttershy
fluttershy Avatar
Bunny Avatar
Guess who just got fire emblem 3 houses! Anyways, I think that premise would be good for those that love the series and those who know nothing about it to come together on a rp site! I'll probably need help with staffing and a few bets testers, but if peeps are interested please hit me up!

Well, it just so happens that I have a three houses site currently under construction! Right now we are in a soft open phase, and are sitting at around 18 or so members. I am definitely looking for extra staff help too if you are interested in that sort of thing specifically! Check out the links in my signature :3
pronounsshe/her
90written posts
FINITEearned bits
offlinecurrently
FINITE
FINITE Avatar
I've got half a PMD site that's been gathering dust since work sucker punched me, and I'm thinking of brushing it off and maybe finishing it. The concept itself was different than the others that have been out there (so it's not just a "here's a town/guild, here's some dungeons, have fun" because I've been watching too many period dramas lately), and I'm expecting to have at least the most of events for Arc I planned before even thinking about opening (since the rest of the arcs would depend on the members).

My only Achilles' Heel is systems, which is where I stopped last time. So if this gets enough interest, expect a staff search. Or if you already have idea since I want dungeons to run smoothly with or without staff influence, hit me up. <3
last edit on Sept 23, 2019 3:20:45 GMT by FINITE
11written posts
aybaybeeearned bits
offlinecurrently
aybaybee
aybaybee Avatar
Heavily fucking with the idea of a bnha site with a dark twist, à la "The Boys," on Prime. Basically it'd be early-era boku no hero, before all the government regulations took effect and there were still only a few hundred people with quirks in Japan. Hero schools are just beginning to be established, so the younger generation of heroes is all shiny and new. So heroes are still revered as super special, almost god-like, and are loved by the people, but the older gen can basically do whatever the fuck they want, because they aren't bound by laws pertaining to their hero work or quirks. Thus, the heroes are nearly all corrupt behind-the-scenes, but keep the celebrity facade on in public. As the plot thickens, we'll have the younger gen of heroes and school kids start to unravel what the big heroes are actually like, and they'll have to decide to join in or usurp the bastards. Or something like that...
pronounsShe / her
39written posts
Bunnyearned bits
offlinecurrently
Bunny
Bunny Avatar
You got the best of me.
Me again, just popping saying I'd be willing to make an idol rp site! Have a handful of groups, major companies and a few smaller ones. It'll be set in a fictional city that's kind of a mix and match of LA, Tokyo and South Korea. Groups would be best off kpop and jpop groups. I think it'll probably be on jcink mostly because I'm used to it a but more. Would def need some coders + staff!
8written posts
Plemithearned bits
offlinecurrently
Plemith
Plemith Avatar
Back at it again, Isekai, the classic mmo style based on the animes, but also actually mmos. Log horizon being the biggest attracter, heavily leaning on that style of story telling rather than something like Overlord or SAO. Would have the usual stuff, level up/skills (super simplified), "dungeons" and the sick loots but also in world events, intrigue and generally people figuring out how to deal with this new world and living in it.
pronounsshe/her
49written posts
seaoiearned bits
offlinecurrently
seaoi
seaoi Avatar
the key to keeping your balance is knowing when you've lost it.
pumpkinsizedmoon Avatar
Sept 13, 2019 19:01:01 GMT @pumpkinsizedmoon said:
Straight up DnD 5e, but in a forum setting
Yes please? I love DnD but I think one issue we all have is finding a group to play it with...but if there was a forum.....👀
last edit on Oct 9, 2019 21:54:18 GMT by seaoi
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Small town, school setting. High school and college combined (maybe a boarding school of some sort) to appeal to people who want to play younger and older characters. This, of course, includes staff or faculty. Even people who live in the town where the school is set.

Either a boarding school for people with superpowers (telekinesis, telepathy, pyromancy, etc) or maybe some sort of supernatural school for vampires, werewolves, witches, ghosts, etc, etc. Or even something else entirely - maybe hunters vs. monsters, or even a Pokèmon school. THERE ARE SO MANY POSSIBILITIES.

Throw in elements like cliques: Elites/popular kids, jocks, followers, creative kids, delinquents, nerds, loners, faculty, other (people who live in the town). The clique your character belong to reflects their personality and social status.

Maybe add some sort of clique point system that adds a sort of "rivalry" between the cliques.

• Proboards.
  • Animanga face claims? (I'm not really picky either way, tbh, so w.e)
  • Lax activity (one post per month or something), no word count.
  • Character and member focused. Like, the rewards of the clique point system could be stuff like running a clique personified event, getting some form of advantage in an event or site-wide, etc.
  • Events could be stuff like prom, festivals, sports games, talent shows, cheerleaders being sent to another town to compete, maybe some sort of annual "witches vs. werewolves/pokèmon battles/superpower show offs/etc, etc".

Could be mostly member run, where staff mainly host site events and do application reviews, which would make it easier for staff to run, too, and not as taxing (hopefully, lol). I'm just craving something super simplistic and heavily character focused. 

Hit me up on discord, yo: Melusine #3037