15written posts
kaltagearned bits
offlinecurrently
kaltag
kaltag Avatar
iota Avatar
kaltag Avatar
Just because Iโ€™m curious~

Would anyone be interested in a game-based pokemon rp? Iโ€™m talking levels, move sets, pokestadium for battles, trading, etc.
I don't know how to stats (I wouldn't mind trying it out), but would you be able to start at a higher level, like if you want to play a gym leader or a team rocket (as example) admin? Or would everyone start as a new adventurer, level 1?
Oh absolutely you could start at a higher level. Any canon would have like. A level their Pokรฉmon would be at so maybe a gym leader starts with level 50 Pokรฉmon and so on. 
pronounshe/him/his
145written posts
kewkewearned bits
offlinecurrently
kewkew
kewkew Avatar
foxtrott Avatar
College... but with Pokemon.

I need to see a Machoke holding someone up to do a keg stand.
I absolutely would be here for it. Would it be more of a freeform kind of site mechanics-wise? One of the biggest deterrents with me and pokemon sites are the super robust battle/leveling/mechanics aspect. Like it's always well thought out and probably very well done, but its a matter of me not being able to deal with this.
pronounshe/him
585written posts
offlinecurrently
nox, the HR department
Administrator
nox, the HR department Avatar
Willing to make any of these. PM if you're interested.

- Fakemon, either AU or full on original
- League of Legends
- The Dragon Prince
- ALMOST any Civilization/Nation Building genre RP. I miss doing these and would be lowkey fire to have that type of community again.
pronounsshe/her
34written posts
necrochiearned bits
offlinecurrently
necrochi
necrochi Avatar

- League of Legends
- The Dragon Prince
- ALMOST any Civilization/Nation Building genre RP. I miss doing these and would be lowkey fire to have that type of community again.
LEAGUE OF LEGENDS PLS

Ahem. Anyway, can I just talk about for a second if it would be worth it at all to do a Percy Jackson based site? Iโ€™ve been working on something but Iโ€™m not even sure if there is a calling for it. It would be all au with the story, places, themes pulled from the books but pretty much the characters never existed so it would be all new Ocs and stuff. Iโ€™d like to make it open so it can be slice of life and adventure so people could join just to rp in camp half blood / nyc but also opt in for quests events and things like that. 
last edit on Mar 5, 2019 20:50:33 GMT by necrochi
pronounsshe/her
66written posts
foxtrottearned bits
offlinecurrently
foxtrott
foxtrott Avatar
kewkew Avatar
foxtrott Avatar
College... but with Pokemon.

I need to see a Machoke holding someone up to do a keg stand.
I absolutely would be here for it. Would it be more of a freeform kind of site mechanics-wise? One of the biggest deterrents with me and pokemon sites are the super robust battle/leveling/mechanics aspect. Like it's always well thought out and probably very well done, but its a matter of me not being able to deal with this.

The only stat role plays I'll do involve roll20 and dragons, so yeah, it'd be super freeform. If you (or anybody else reading this) are interested, hit up my DMs. I've got some stuff in the works you might like. O:
aliasNyx
pronounsshe / her
129written posts
avanearned bits
offlinecurrently
avan
avan Avatar
she's the wicked witch of the EAST bro
necrochi Avatar

- League of Legends
- The Dragon Prince
LEAGUE OF LEGENDS PLS

Ahem. Anyway, can I just talk about for a second if it would be worth it at all to do a Percy Jackson based site? Iโ€™ve been working on something but Iโ€™m not even sure if there is a calling for it. It would be all au with the story, places, themes pulled from the books but pretty much the characters never existed so it would be all new Ocs and stuff. Iโ€™d like to make it open so it can be slice of life and adventure so people could join just to rp in camp half blood / nyc but also opt in for quests events and things like that. 

I've actually got a league of legends themed site in the works, though it's almost done! I've been nervous to open since it's just me working on it and this will be one of my first sites ever (as in owned by me)! If you're interested/have ideas to share/want more info -- feel free to message me!

One a different note, I've also been interested in just some kind of fantasy/dragon themed rp. Not necessarily meaning how to train your dragon, but just something dragon-esque.

pronounshe/him/his
145written posts
kewkewearned bits
offlinecurrently
kewkew
kewkew Avatar
Digimon, anyone?

Working on a site with a few friends called Digimon: Our War Game (yes I yoinked the working from one of the movies).

The premise takes elements from Digimon Tamers and Adventure series. Focuses on the impact of a location based AR mobile game (think Pokรฉmon Go but like, Digimon go?). For most people itโ€™s a curious little fad- for OCs it has greater implications when they become bonded with actual real life Digimon partners. Thereโ€™s faction war elements, with an over arching world plot that is focused on leaving enough room for character driven stories as well.

If anyoneโ€™s particularly interested in keeping up with progress (or helping out or testing stuff!), my Discord is Kewkew#3947. Itโ€™s in the initial stages, aiming for a mid spring/early summer opening.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Anyone interested in a combative and completely au Avatar: The Last Airbender rp (no LoK, sorry!).

I plan to create four new nations (maybe one more too!) and take on a completely original lore. And by combative, I want to scale benders' bending skills for the sake of developing their powers. I'm most likely going to go with ranks that determine overall power versus numerical stats to make things less grindy.

If you're interested in something like this, feel free to pm! :)
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
toyo Avatar
Anyone interested in a combative and completely au Avatar: The Last Airbender rp (no LoK, sorry!).

I plan to create four new nations (maybe one more too!) and take on a completely original lore. And by combative, I want to scale benders' bending skills for the sake of developing their powers. I'm most likely going to go with ranks that determine overall power versus numerical stats to make things less grindy.

If you're interested in something like this, feel free to pm! :)