aliasgraves
pronounshe/him
179written posts
gravesearned bits
offlinecurrently
graves
graves Avatar
villain kissing is fun, actually
i don't have anything fancy yet, this is moreso just me spitballing a concept and trying to see if there would be actual interest: how would y'all feel about a d&d site with baldur's gate as the setting? would there be interest? both member wise along with helping with the creation of the site?
last edit on Apr 30, 2024 1:35:08 GMT by graves
aliasgraves
pronounshe/him
179written posts
gravesearned bits
offlinecurrently
graves
graves Avatar
d&d for setting/lore/etc. only! with the option to roll if you would like to, but it's entirely optional (since i even have people wanting to roll in threads on my panfandom that is very NOT combat heavy but just for the rp side of things)
pronounsshe/her
13written posts
safiearned bits
offlinecurrently
safi
safi Avatar
god is in his heaven; all is right with the world
as someone who is currently running Rise of Tiamat on a forum, I just want to let you know that it is possible and honestly, also is very fun to use dnd mechanics! plus honestly i think i've played so much dnd that i just really enjoy the process of building now

but yes i would be interested either way - im guessing this would be around the same time as bg3?
last edit on Apr 29, 2024 21:15:05 GMT by safi
aliasgraves
pronounshe/him
179written posts
gravesearned bits
offlinecurrently
graves
graves Avatar
i definitely think it's smth to consider/workshop/etc., i'd like to get a staff team together eventually to discuss and also just to see where interest is. i think it'd be fun to have as a potentially optional thing for everyone to appease both sides!

i was thinking around act 3, yeah! potentially have some stuff with gortash as the site's first even via an npc account and potentially go further from there with some of the other villains like orin and maybe even cazador!