write a reply

Post a Random Thought

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Kuroya's post reminded me:

I grew up in a predominantly Christian household, so we were familiar with Jesus, the Virgin Mary, and all that. I used to think Labor Day was like a holiday that celebrated the Virgin Mary going into labor with Jesus. Then was like "fuck, and people complain about being in labor for 16 hours. Imagine being in labor for over 3 months."
aliaskappaccino
pronounsthey
284written posts
kappaccinoearned bits
offlinecurrently
kappaccino
kappaccino Avatar
welcome and well met, my brave little spark
[Adventure Time Spoiler gif] Another gay kiss allowed to be shown on a kid's show. <3 

I remember a few years ago cartoon network said they couldn't even show the fact they'd been in a relationship because some countries the show aired in banned any and all gay content. I'm so glad it's progressed since then. 

last edit on Sept 4, 2018 2:18:33 GMT by kappaccino
Army-Crushing Star
pronounsSey/Sem
274written posts
Benetnaschearned bits
offlinecurrently
Benetnasch
Benetnasch Avatar
All my attempts to rp end in failure, so now I'm a solo act.
I always get so restless on my days off, esp at night. I have to make myself do something or I'll just be idly sitting in front of my laptop for the next few hours. But it's also kinda nice to just sit and do nothing?? I'm conflicted, haha.
Any way the Wind Blows...
aliasMisha
pronounsHe/They
123written posts
Scaramoucheearned bits
offlinecurrently
Scaramouche
Scaramouche Avatar
kappaccino Avatar
[Adventure Time Spoiler gif] Another gay kiss allowed to be shown on a kid's show. <3 

I remember a few years ago cartoon network said they couldn't even show the fact they'd been in a relationship because some countries the show aired in banned any and all gay content. I'm so glad it's progressed since then. 

I saw this on Tumblr and spent three hours screaming about my OTP becoming canon with my S/O. 

B E A U T I F U L D A Y
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW