write a reply

Post a Random Thought

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Scaramouche Avatar
How do OC? I wanna join a forum, but I've only ever RPed canons. Delima.

You know all those cool feelings you get when you find a tangent to rant on about the canons you love? The AU situations you throw them in and how that might change them slightly, or the awesome way you can make them your own in your writing style or little quirks you might add (i.e. maybe your Keith sweeps his hand in his hair a lot)?

Take all of that and throw it into a new container; done, OC made.
Any way the Wind Blows...
aliasMisha
pronounsHe/They
123written posts
Scaramoucheearned bits
offlinecurrently
Scaramouche
Scaramouche Avatar
murdoc Avatar
Scaramouche Avatar
How do OC? I wanna join a forum, but I've only ever RPed canons. Delima.
You know all those cool feelings you get when you find a tangent to rant on about the canons you love? The AU situations you throw them in and how that might change them slightly, or the awesome way you can make them your own in your writing style or little quirks you might add (i.e. maybe your Keith sweeps his hand in his hair a lot)?

Take all of that and throw it into a new container; done, OC made.
I shall try this magic (And yes, i will make this a headcanon for Keith too, because unf )
eepy cosy
aliasmaestro, mae
pronounsthey/he
1,581written posts
M A E !earned bits
offlinecurrently
M A E !
Part of the Furniture
M A E ! Avatar
because even my darkness will shine brightly.
i need to start trusting my instincts about people more. often times, i'm right, but i'm so scared that i'm wrong that i suffer in silence for a few months thinking "is this really happening?"
Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,737written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
We're not even together anymore and you still managed to break my heart again. Just gotta smile until it's okay tho right?

I'm really starting to dislike this finding love thing.
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW