write a reply

Post a Random Thought

839written posts
SPIRELEearned bits
offlinecurrently
SPIRELE
Part of the Furniture
SPIRELE Avatar
yo boi TRYING to SUSTAIN a family. trying to GET THAT BREAD and i wake up to all these tags?

F I R S T O F A L L 

light Avatar
SPIRELE Avatar
hi it's me ur boy.
when @pinksugar and alert me that one of our sisters is in trouble.

find out it's at it again

then you have to threaten to avada kedavra him if he attempts to corrupt one of the innocent sisters again.
i will avada kedavra you is2g, polly run.

YW u got 4 new friends to rp w/. U KNOW WHAT THEY CALL ME. the GR8 uniter on some ssun tzu looking ass shit ywyw ilu. 

all in a days WORK. if they dare not invite u to rp lmk and i'll romance the 3 kingdoms them SO FUCKING FAST U lmk. 

BONNIBEL Avatar
when you check recent posts to see if new sites went up but just see half of hoenn tagging each other in this thread 🤔

BONOBO? someone needs to step into ur OFFICE.

Chaileo ✧ Avatar

Everyone above is really sweet all I thought while skimming over the messages is this

dont fall for their tricks. they all flame me and in the discord. you could say that our DISCORD IS IN DISCORD XD. no srsly don't believe their lies. i'm the ONLY TRUE NICE GUY pal.

noodles Avatar
i know i meme a lot but is my closest rp friend and i love him

i love u too sweetums MWAUh. this is why u plant BIG FAT JUICY kisses in our discord <3

NICK! Avatar
Honestly, I met like ten years ago and I feel so blessed to have known him these many years. He is such a great friend and always helping me out in situations. He's encouraged me to be more social and has helped me set up things on my computer like voice call and stuff. Literally I am so grateful for this guy I can't appreciate him enough. Seriously sometimes you need to stop and just think about the people in your life who are amazing!

now this is a dank meme xD

M A E ! Avatar
pretending i'm actively working on my site while screeching at league preseason: an autobiography by mae

ADD ME ADD ME ADD ME PLAY WITH HOENN. we have 5's and in houses LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

told me to post this in a HUGE MEGA POST to not spam random thots pls BLAME this ROGUE.
eepy cosy
aliasmaestro, mae
pronounsthey/he
1,589written posts
M A E !earned bits
offlinecurrently
M A E !
Part of the Furniture
M A E ! Avatar
because even my darkness will shine brightly.
👀 im gonna,,, assume ur on na lmao BUT MY SUMMONER NAME IS. maerio

in other news, supporting is still hell when ur adc doesn't know what the heck they're doing
last edit on Nov 20, 2018 16:48:13 GMT by M A E !
839written posts
SPIRELEearned bits
offlinecurrently
SPIRELE
Part of the Furniture
SPIRELE Avatar
M A E ! Avatar
👀 im gonna,,, assume ur on na lmao BUT MY SUMMONER NAME IS. maerio

in other news, supporting is still hell when ur adc doesn't know what the heck they're doing

yeah we play, in 's words, ON THE GREATEST SERVER IN THE FREE WORLD.

i'll add you soon TM cuz it's thxgiving n watnot.

support me?
eepy cosy
aliasmaestro, mae
pronounsthey/he
1,589written posts
M A E !earned bits
offlinecurrently
M A E !
Part of the Furniture
M A E ! Avatar
because even my darkness will shine brightly.
there's a difference between a clique and a friend group. a clique is non inclusive and a friend group almost always has room. people are bound to enjoy talking to those who are their friends. i dont personally see a problem.
839written posts
SPIRELEearned bits
offlinecurrently
SPIRELE
Part of the Furniture
SPIRELE Avatar
WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA

WHAT ARE WE DOING FOR SECRET SANTA THAT IS WHAT WE REALLY NEED TO DECIDE.

here's a random thought: can i post a IC bounty and whoever is the first to kill his character on any site gets a league skin / steam game? :thinking:
last edit on Nov 20, 2018 18:18:08 GMT by SPIRELE
pronounsshe/her
17written posts
pollyearned bits
offlinecurrently
polly
polly Avatar
M A E ! Avatar
there's a difference between a clique and a friend group. a clique is non inclusive and a friend group almost always has room. people are bound to enjoy talking to those who are their friends. i dont personally see a problem.

^ i honestly have no clue what happened between my post and now but i definitely felt welcomed LMAO

ty and everyone else <3
pronounsHe/Him/His
1,103written posts
lightearned bits
offlinecurrently
light
Part of the Furniture
light Avatar
when you and your sisters find out you have an ic bounty on your head

and then you find out it was  who made it

and so you have to gather your sisters for an incoming war against a man and might even have to take it to his rp home

my random thought is: why must i lead my sisters into a senseless war against one man. this is why wonder woman should've listened to her mama and stayed on that goddamn island.

the endless hunt
aliasleto, blobert, crow
pronounshe / they
1,564written posts
ullaearned bits
offlinecurrently
ulla
Administrator
ulla Avatar
in turning divine, we tangle endlessly

i have no issue with proactive groups of friends nor do i have an issue with activity on site, but i think as a community it's our responsibility to be mindful of when our actions may be unintentionally stifling or scaring away other members from participating

that goes with this community and with individual rp ones. mindfulness is important
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW