The teaser got me so PUMPED.. . . I'm ready but then I'm not help
pronounsShe/Her
185written posts
❀ Veeearned bits
offlinecurrently
❀ Vee
❀ Vee Avatar
I grew a flower that can’t be bloomed in a dream that can’t come true
When my work system decides to reboot all of a sudden, and there were a lot of unsaved docs ....

Talk about a crazy start to the day
FUNK & SOUL

In search of staff for F&S, Please DM me here or on Discord bangtantraash#4741
Eroge Collector
pronounshe/him
99written posts
offlinecurrently
Máscara de Tigre
Máscara de Tigre Avatar
It all starts with this... a jewel containing the ultimate power!
soran Avatar
❀ Vee Avatar
Any song in particular ??
i love YES by sambomaster a lot
Sambomaster is also responsible for the best song in the best opening for the best arc of Naruto.
pronounsShe/Her
185written posts
❀ Veeearned bits
offlinecurrently
❀ Vee
❀ Vee Avatar
I grew a flower that can’t be bloomed in a dream that can’t come true
Someone block these beautiful background images... they make me want to create new templates
FUNK & SOUL

In search of staff for F&S, Please DM me here or on Discord bangtantraash#4741
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
After a long day with onky 1 co worker i really like it was nice to chat a bit with one of the ones i like most after i got hme. Made me feel better about my work place.

Dont get me wrong i like most my co workers but i' a typically reserved person, so much so i've had people tell me they didnt think i liked them before after talking eith them for awhile so while there's a handful of people i feel comfy with there's a lot of others i dont feel like i fit in with and it makes the long days feel harder because i feel like i dont really fit after all.
Lux Lucet in Tenebris
aliasJacob
pronounsHe, Him, and His
1,226written posts
Jacobearned bits
offlinecurrently
Jacob
Part of the Furniture
Jacob Avatar
iota Avatar
Jacob Avatar
"I dislike elderly New England people. So contemptuous towards the young."
The elderly in my area of New England enjoy my company. ;w; The only time the elderly folk I'm acquainted seemed to show contempt toward someone else is when they were being wrongfully haughty, pretentious, arrogant, et cetera,in some way... Sometimes, they're just in foul moods, so cheering them up will cause them to perceive you and treat you differently/better. I definitely get along better with the elderly over people my own age.

But really... one can't generalise "the elderly," just like one can't generalise "the young."
It pertains to a number of people I am distantly related to, and others, not at all.  Because I've taken over the role of family historian, I'm made to communicate with those my grandfather debated with in life.  As a twenty-nine-year-old, I usually encounter ugly men.
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW