pronounshe / they
1,556written posts
ullaearned bits
offlinecurrently
ulla
Administrator
ulla Avatar
in turning divine, we tangle endlessly

yall i feel so out of shape. somehow, i survived that hell of a workout but i think i'm gonna need an oxygen tank just to get up the stairs for the rest of the day orz
aliascallyx, quinn
pronounsshe/they
20written posts
r o b i nearned bits
offlinecurrently
r o b i n
r o b i n Avatar
i lived, bitch
rhalgr Avatar
I wonder what prize would be appropriate if you hosted an "open thread starter competition." Every contestant uses no more than 500 words to write a riveting thread starter for an open thread, most alluring entry wins... what?

a surprisingly lackluster response that makes it difficult for you to ever respond to for the rest of your RP career and— subsequently— a lifetime of self-guilt and disgust for having cursed the world with such a travesty
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
r o b i n Avatar
rhalgr Avatar
I wonder what prize would be appropriate if you hosted an "open thread starter competition." Every contestant uses no more than 500 words to write a riveting thread starter for an open thread, most alluring entry wins... what?

a surprisingly lackluster response that makes it difficult for you to ever respond to for the rest of your RP career and— subsequently— a lifetime of self-guilt and disgust for having cursed the world with such a travesty
I was thinking something uplifting and cheerful, but endless despair and self-loathing were a close second. I'll keep it in mind; the gift that keeps on giving.
pronounshe, him
561written posts
Sharpearned bits
offlinecurrently
Sharp
Part of the Furniture
Sharp Avatar
rhalgr Avatar

• code a little icon or symbol next to their username or apply a custom color or font
  • buy them a month of ad free proboards for $4
  • Make a mini profile badge
  • Let them help come up with the next site event
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
rhalgr Avatar

My friendship.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Sharp Avatar
rhalgr Avatar
  • code a little icon or symbol next to their username or apply a custom color or font
  • buy them a month of ad free proboards for $4
  • Make a mini profile badge
  • Let them help come up with the next site event

Good ideas, thanks. \o/ That last one seems like a punishment, though.
pronounsthey/she
248written posts
sacredearned bits
offlinecurrently
sacred
sacred Avatar
Do not seek forgiveness, for it will not ease the burden. It weighs as it should.
walking and moving about gets my creative juices flowing like nuts. i could have the most awesome fight scene or heartbreaking confession written out in my head but as soon as i sit down?

just stops. poofs into thin air. it makes me so damn mad.
pronounsShe/Her
107written posts
♕ RISSYearned bits
offlinecurrently
♕ RISSY
♕ RISSY Avatar
You think your instincts, are your weakness. But they are your strengths. Trust in them. ❞
ever just stop and ask yourself, "what did i do to deserve the shitty day i had at work?" because that's the point i'm at right now. TWO DAYS WORTH OF SHIT! i swear, the universe is out to get me.
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW