ullaearned bits
offlinecurrently
ulla
Administrator
ulla Avatar
in turning divine, we tangle endlessly
spiritfoxxy Avatar
May 19, 2021 23:28:18 GMT @spiritfoxxy said:
I really dislike the block button but I use it when I feel a need too ensure I won't be contacted so I guess I'm stuck with seeing the pile grow. *sigh*

i think everyone can do themselves a favor by getting out of the internalized stigma of using the block button. there are very few tools that we have to curate our online spaces and experiences, but the block button is one of them. blocking someone doesn't have to be this big deal or a judgment of character or w/e, it's just you respecting your own time and boundaries.

don't like someone? block them. life goes on. the same can be said of the unfollow button on tumblr/twitter/etc. 
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
, it is mostly towards facebook. I have an ex who liked deleting his profile and creating a new one and than tries befriending me again. Or I made the mistake of joining a dating website and gave out my number i've since stopped doing that and upon request of not being contacted find myself having a few guys refusing 'no' so I end up blocking them. Though I do agree that sometimes for things too cease it requires blocking hopefully not very long because i don't like the pile up just because I feel safe in my comfort zone. Another one that I find myself blocking is spam callers but that is because they keep calling for somebody else, I call back saying wrong number, they claimed they removed me, and next thing I know, somebody else on the same subject calls me in search of this other person. Just, remove me from the call list. x.x But anyways, anybody else find themselves desiring too try some of the asian dishes from the store?
last edit on May 20, 2021 18:46:20 GMT by Deleted
aliasmori, manon, saki
pronounsshe / her
634written posts
offlinecurrently
๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐š’ Avatar
i know you see yourself as a fighter. well, i see myself as one, too.

opening up my consciousness at 3:45am est in case anyone wants to mind meld
idk could be cute

Feline Overlord
aliasChibi
pronounsShe/Her
1,797written posts
Chibi Magicianearned bits
offlinecurrently
Chibi Magician
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
Chibi Magician Avatar
Pure Gremlin Energy
AkiraTsunami Avatar
Gonna prolly get a covid shot today... Me no likey.

My co-worker gave me some tips that might help. She suggested taking a Tylenol or Advil beforehand and then making sure to stretch the arm with the needle sight a little bit. She said it helped her get rid of some of the soreness.
Feline Overlord
aliasChibi
pronounsShe/Her
1,797written posts
Chibi Magicianearned bits
offlinecurrently
Chibi Magician
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
Chibi Magician Avatar
Pure Gremlin Energy
Yeah, I get that! I am hoping when I go get mind I donโ€™t get above the soreness. Cause I know my one coworker said she felt very cold. >...> And if that happens to me, yes I can build a huge blanket nest with my 15 blankets, but I also would rather sit in a chair.
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW