Count until Staff shows up.

pronounsshe/her
404written posts
scyllaearned bits
offlinecurrently
scylla
scylla Avatar
Ginger Avatar
Hmm if Kuroya has time to post here... More than leap. then maybe just maybe.. kuroya does have the time.

Leap is incredibly busy with a full time job and we don’t know anyone’s working situations or life situations so maybe let’s not point out who can post more where, please. :3
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,833written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
I'm just majorly ill and I don't post on my phone or get up at normal times where everyone else is active, so I'm sorry Ginger if I come across as I don't have time, lol.

If I'm passed out in my bed or on the floor, I don't get up for anything.
pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
no, no that wasn't my intention at all. ;-; I was pointing out to Kuroyah's argument that busy means "can't be staff on pixel perfect" Really all of it 100% was me just poking fun at how often Kuroyah is on the counting thread at all. I swear None of it was to stir trouble or case any ill effects at all.

Also [did find that impressive you were keeping up while in hospital, complete dedication]

and.. finally.

;-; 1

edit: I just realized making a comment that references from 2 pages back, is probably a bad thing.  I really am not a fan of how I keep ending up on the wrong page in these threads.
last edit on Oct 22, 2020 0:00:54 GMT by Ginger
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,833written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
Ginger Avatar
no, no that wasn't my intention at all. ;-; I was pointing out to Kuroyah's argument that busy means "can't be staff on pixel perfect" Really all of it 100% was me just poking fun at how often Kuroyah is on the counting thread at all. I swear None of it was to stir trouble or case any ill effects at all.

Also [did find that impressive you were keeping up while in hospital, complete dedication]

and.. finally.

;-; 1

edit: I just realized making a comment that references from 2 pages back, is probably a bad thing.  I really am not a fan of how I keep ending up on the wrong page in these threads.

I'll pop in here - sorry to keep it back at zero. It's okay! Y'all are more active in different zones so I come in a bit late to reset the count. Kuroya would be a massive help in the thread but it's just an active thread. Everyone comes in here to post a number and have fun with it. Everyone's been super busy - so it just comes down to who's remembering to check on this thread. As soon as I wake up and I'm on the comp I come and post. It's just mobile doesn't seem to like me all that much. Plus hospital internet is quite bad. I couldn't even load most of pixel.

I want to say to everyone to contributes to the thread, I'm glad we can have this game and I'm sorry that I personally haven't been jumping in as quickly as I used to. I do like seeing everyone enjoying this game - and all the other games we have! I'm sorry if it drains some fun with me not jumping in as quickly as I used to. Between hospital visits and doctors visits, it just depends if I have my computer with me. I assure you it's not because we don't like this thread, lol! I hope my message didn't discourage you to keep posting!

I won't speak for all of staff but y'all are darling folks. :heart heart:
last edit on Oct 22, 2020 0:15:00 GMT by Neko
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW