pronounsHe/Him
1,101written posts
Phantasmearned bits
offlinecurrently
Phantasm
Part of the Furniture
Phantasm Avatar
Toasty Avatar
Granted, tomorrow will be everyone's worst day.

I wish that I didn't have to clean up after my kitty. They pee everywhere god damnit, use the box! Still love them tho :3

Granted, but they clean up after themselves... (puke)

I wish all insects would die forever
haikuwu
aliasCooked Bread
pronounsThey / Him
623written posts
Toastyearned bits
offlinecurrently
Toasty
Part of the Furniture
Toasty Avatar
>w<
Granted, now that all insects are dead, spiders resort to eating all other animals- including humans, if they could.

I wish I could find the perfect forum for me so I don't have to create one .<.
last edit on Oct 17, 2021 15:19:08 GMT by Toasty
CORRUPT A WISH written Nov 17, 2021 1:57:07 GMT via mobile
praise the cats!
aliasthomas, breezescodes
pronounshe/him
820written posts
bcearned bits
offlinecurrently
bc
Summer '19 Bingo Completionist
bc Avatar
this is my murder mittens ^-^
Toasty Avatar
Granted, now your cat is super mopey and never wants to play with you.

I wish that I could find the PERFECT mobile game

granted

your perfect mobile game was made by this indie group that have been working on this project for years. it’s gone through a ton of iterations - too many to count that span multiple hard-drives and wholly unrecognizable, but incrementally improving. it was their first game, their baby, and they place their love in your hands to enjoy and relish.

you play this perfect mobile game, and there are others that find it too and understand what makes it so special - understand you. and it really is something very special.

so special, that one day a big company notices. they see something shiny there, but it’s not the special bits about it. it’s you - and all the people like you. and what they see is the glint of gold from coercive love, just like they did to their own games before they ran out of ideas and started sucking dry others.

who knows how much money passes behind closed doors, but when they come out, they’ve got the rights to your beloved game in their greasy hands. they promise that they’ll treat it right, but there’s already slime dripping out of their suit cuffs and it’s corrosive.

maybe this is where you get your stop, but if you choose to stick around, you first watch the fires of corporate greed monetize your game. then you watch as it dries its bones over the fires. finally, there’s only ashes left, and the slow decent into the quiet, regretful night.

anyway, i wish tacobell would stop being fucking cowards and bring back the goddamn pineapple freezes
last edit on Nov 17, 2021 1:58:35 GMT by bc
Tidal Wave
aliasAkira, Tsunami, Tsu, Blue, Aki, Kazzie
pronounsAny
4,130written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
o.o that was a really long in depth response are you okay?

granted, but they don't use the original recipe and it tastes more like mango for some reason.

I wish these poptarts were a permanent fixture instead of seasonal.

Tidal Wave
aliasAkira, Tsunami, Tsu, Blue, Aki, Kazzie
pronounsAny
4,130written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
granted, but its so convoluted you understand that there are plotholes absolutely everywhere and it's a problem.

I wish that I could find a decent job without having to sacrifice my health/mental health.

write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW