pronounshe/him
168written posts
FYEearned bits
offlinecurrently
FYE
FYE Avatar
for your entertainment ;D
hello everyone!

i just wanted to let everyone watching this know that BnP is still happening, things are just a little slow because i'm in the middle of a career change. if all goes well there, and i have good reason to suppose it will, then i'll have even more time to commit to getting things wrapped up and ready to go! very excited to share this project with everyone.

until next time!

~w

c o m i n g s o o n

discord: wisshfye
aliaswissh
pronounshe/him
168written posts
FYEearned bits
offlinecurrently
FYE
FYE Avatar
for your entertainment ;D
FYE Avatar
hello everyone!

i just wanted to let everyone watching this know that BnP is still happening, things are just a little slow because i'm in the middle of a career change. if all goes well there, and i have good reason to suppose it will, then i'll have even more time to commit to getting things wrapped up and ready to go! very excited to share this project with everyone.

until next time!

~w

hey everyone! just wanted to follow up on this: things are still moving forward, just very slowly. in addition to job changes, i've also been working on furthering my education (related to my work field) and also some other (very exciting) life events. i will update very soon on what's going on in the world of BOKU NO PHANTASM!

in the meantime, be on the lookout for my next interest check, as that project will be done sooner because it's a little less rule/lore/"system" heavy for lack of a better word. thanks to everyone that's been following BNP so far! see you soon!

w

c o m i n g s o o n

discord: wisshfye