pronounsshe/her
101written posts
sporkearned bits
offlinecurrently
spork
spork Avatar
hibernating
hello mizo!! i'm here to gush.

firstly, your saturated works are wonderful. you never go too bright & i think that's great you take notice of it! your color choices are *chefs kiss* and the font choices match the overall edit every single time. your use of, what i'd assume is after effects for your particles since there's more control there but putting that aside, really does wonders with your works and helps convey the dream-like chaos your works tend to be.

i am a big fan <33
last edit on May 22, 2020 16:50:27 GMT by spork

pronounsshe/her
328written posts
Mizoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mizo
Mizo Avatar
If you are reading this, I am beautiful.

see, now you went and completely undone and fluster me with your suave compliments. I'm a hot mess now. Completely melted marshmallow. But really, thank you for your kind words!

(and also i really love your gallery's graphic banner, the font is a++ because you coordinated the yellow/purple/blue really well.
BUT ALSO, I SEE YOUR NEW GIF ONE AND I LOVE IT TOO.)
last edit on May 22, 2020 17:48:41 GMT by Mizo

pronounsshe/her
328written posts
Mizoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mizo
Mizo Avatar
If you are reading this, I am beautiful.
haruchan Avatar
I am definetly in Love with your graphics! Can I ask you where you find your GIF Animations ( like the sparkles, bokeh etc?) <3 Thanks :D

Hi Haru! It really depends on what kind of gif animations you want, but I recommend looking through videos overlays and tumblr primarily. There's also a lot of good resources on deviantart (I don't follow any particular artist, unfortunately), but they offer psd files that have snow effects, for example, that you can easily use on photoshop.

Personally, I use aftereffects, but it has a lot of technical aspects to it that can make it frustrating for a beginner in aftereffects to learn just so you can accomplish a gif effect on a still graphic. If you're asking specifically for my graphics, I actually also animate a lot of it manually through adobe photoshop, though I'm not sure if I would recommend that because of the sheer amount of hours it will take to animate a 10 second piece.

Another thing I would like to add is that gif animations actually ruin the quality of your graphics, so I would recommend using texture overlays instead of pure gif overlays for bigger graphics, especially if the gif in question is too small to fit the dimensions of the graphics you're making.

I hope this helps!
last edit on Oct 8, 2021 9:08:04 GMT by Mizo