aliasecho
pronounsthey / them
917written posts
citrinitasearned bits
offlinecurrently
citrinitas
Part of the Furniture
citrinitas Avatar
i still fall for you like suns do for skies.

HOMEBROCHURECLAIMSADVERTISING

EST. MAY 2021

Weeping Omens is an original supernatural urban illustrated 18+ role-play site hosted on jcink premium.

Set in the fictional city of San Llorona, California, the supernatural have merged with the natural and live among them in secret. Vampires, werewolves, and witches hide their true nature as they are hunted by an underground force that has dedicated their entire lives to eradicating their kind in an ancient battle between mankind and monsters.

last edit on Aug 20, 2022 14:36:15 GMT by citrinitas
the chalk prince
aliasecho
pronounsthey / them
917written posts
citrinitasearned bits
offlinecurrently
citrinitas
Part of the Furniture
citrinitas Avatar

† HOME † BROCHURE † CLAIMS † ADVERTISING 

EST. MAY 2021

Weeping Omens is an original supernatural urban illustrated 18+ role-play site hosted on jcink premium.

Set in the fictional city of San Llorona, California, the supernatural have merged with the natural and live among them in secret. Vampires, werewolves, and witches hide their true nature as they are hunted by an underground force that has dedicated their entire lives to eradicating their kind in an ancient battle between mankind and monsters.

last edit on Aug 20, 2022 14:36:04 GMT by citrinitas
the chalk prince
aliasecho
pronounsthey / them
917written posts
citrinitasearned bits
offlinecurrently
citrinitas
Part of the Furniture
citrinitas Avatar

EST. MAY 2021

Set in the fictional city of San Llorona, California, the supernatural have merged with the natural and live among them in secret. Vampires, werewolves, and witches hide their true nature as they are hunted by an underground force that has dedicated their entire lives to eradicating any and every monster in an ancient battle between mankind and monsters.

the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
703written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.

EST. MAY 2021

Set in the fictional city of San Llorona, California, the supernatural have merged with the natural and live among them in secret. Vampires, werewolves, and witches hide their true nature as they are hunted by an underground force that has dedicated their entire lives to eradicating any and every monster in an ancient battle between mankind and monsters.

coming soon.
the chalk prince
aliasecho
pronounsthey / them
917written posts
citrinitasearned bits
offlinecurrently
citrinitas
Part of the Furniture
citrinitas Avatar

EST. MAY 2021

Set in the fictional city of San Llorona, California, the supernatural have merged with humanity and live among them in secret. Vampires, werewolves, and witches hide their true nature as they are hunted by an underground force that has dedicated their entire lives to eradicating their kind in an ancient battle between mankind and monsters.

the chalk prince
aliasecho
pronounsthey / them
917written posts
citrinitasearned bits
offlinecurrently
citrinitas
Part of the Furniture
citrinitas Avatar

EST. MAY 2021

Set in the fictional city of San Llorona, California, the supernatural have merged with humanity and live among them in secret. Vampires, werewolves, and witches hide their true nature as they are hunted by an underground force that has dedicated their entire lives to eradicating their kind in an ancient battle between mankind and monsters.

the chalk prince
aliasecho
pronounsthey / them
917written posts
citrinitasearned bits
offlinecurrently
citrinitas
Part of the Furniture
citrinitas Avatar

EST. MAY 2021

the chalk prince
aliasecho
pronounsthey / them
917written posts
citrinitasearned bits
offlinecurrently
citrinitas
Part of the Furniture
citrinitas Avatar

EST. MAY 2021

the chalk prince
aliasecho
pronounsthey / them
917written posts
citrinitasearned bits
offlinecurrently
citrinitas
Part of the Furniture
citrinitas Avatar

EST. MAY 2021

the chalk prince
aliasecho
pronounsthey / them
917written posts
citrinitasearned bits
offlinecurrently
citrinitas
Part of the Furniture
citrinitas Avatar

EST. MAY 2021

the chalk prince
aliasecho
pronounsthey / them
917written posts
citrinitasearned bits
offlinecurrently
citrinitas
Part of the Furniture
citrinitas Avatar

EST. MAY 2021

the chalk prince
aliasecho
pronounsthey / them
917written posts
citrinitasearned bits
offlinecurrently
citrinitas
Part of the Furniture
citrinitas Avatar

EST. MAY 2021

the chalk prince
aliasecho
pronounsthey / them
917written posts
citrinitasearned bits
offlinecurrently
citrinitas
Part of the Furniture
citrinitas Avatar

EST. MAY 2021

last edit on Jan 26, 2023 21:06:05 GMT by citrinitas
the chalk prince
aliasecho
pronounsthey / them
917written posts
citrinitasearned bits
offlinecurrently
citrinitas
Part of the Furniture
citrinitas Avatar

EST. MAY 2021

the chalk prince
aliasecho
pronounsthey / them
917written posts
citrinitasearned bits
offlinecurrently
citrinitas
Part of the Furniture
citrinitas Avatar

EST. MAY 2021