phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,237written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
[nospaces]

[attr="class","yourmagic"]

[attr="class","thatis"]
hi there! my name is kuroya, and i'm here to try to advertise a few character requests for my semi-private animated panfandom site with a soulmate concept and optional regional story arcs that will expand the site setting. rather than explain the entirety of the site all over again, i'll just drop a link to the "interest check" for outside beta testers, just to save a little bit of space. we're actually doing a public registration period for the month of november, so you can check us out directly at our site url!
[break][break]
as a note, obviously all of these ads are mine, but they may have additional plotting opportunities, depending on the current roster. i'll disclaim that, on most of these, i'm going to prefer partners who reply to threads more often than "once in a blue moon / once every two or three months", so to speak, just to avoid stuff stalling out in limbo for a long time. but on the flip side, some of these requests are actually attached to characters i'd like to play in the future if i got their plot going (as opposed to ones already apped and ready to go), so y'know, please keep that in mind.

[attr="class","thatis"]

ads for approved characters[break]

[break][break]ads for upcoming characters[break]

[break][break]ads for potential characters[break]

[newclass=.yourmagic]background-image:url('https://www.designbolts.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Grunge-Seamless-Pattern-For-Website-Background.jpg'); max-width: 410px; border: 5px solid #ddd; padding: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thatis]border: 2px solid #ddd; background-color: #f2f3f4; color: #343436; font: 11pt calibri; padding: 5px; margin-top: 20px; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thatis a, .thatis b]color: #633562; font-weight: 700;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yourmagic .thatis:first-of-type]margin-top: 0px; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thatis img]width: 71px; height: 71px; margin: 5px; padding: 5px; border: 2px solid #ddd; background-color: #eee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thatis span]display: none!important[/newclass]
last edit on Jan 19, 2022 3:58:59 GMT by Kuroya

4,237written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar

bump! i'd be super excited to get a diluc ragnvindr for a messy polyship with tartaglia + zhongli, both of whom are already apped on the site and are eagerly awaiting diluc to work out the exact dynamics of this "gods wouldn't it be funny if [x]" ship. he'd also have a kaeya to be ruthlessly bullied by (along with kaeya's boyfriends to get some retaliatory blackmail from), outside of whatever other wine batmaning he would get up to as well.

or, if diluc doesn't tickle your fancy, there's still plenty of other character listed in the original post for you to be able to pick up instead!
last edit on Oct 18, 2021 1:50:24 GMT by Kuroya

4,237written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar

bump! i'd be super hyped to see a horse for a super dramatic potential romance with rider, who i'm hoping to make in the very near future! given that she's obviously an animal, she'd need an human fc, which i've been headcanoning phantom from arknights but am also 100% open to discuss, and she'd be able to have massive hooks into the site's upcoming optional story arc thanks to rider in addition to anything else she managed to dig up for plots (and, y'know, she's not a character that wouldn't be allowed on most panfandoms, so already, you're gonna be sailing into some cool uncharted territory).

or, if horse doesn't tickle your fancy, there's still plenty of other character listed in the original post for you to be able to pick up instead!

4,237written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar

bump! i'm still super feral for a diluc ragnvindr for a messy polyship with tartaglia + zhongli, both of whom are already apped on the site and are vibrating intensely at the prospect of being able to work out all the fun, messy drama of diluc taking custody of the collective ship braincell. you'd also have a kaeya to actively pretend not to notice, along with kaeya's own group of pretty boy bad decisions for him to judge, as well as several other characters who'd be interested in crossover connections (like silverash from arknights).

or, if diluc doesn't tickle your fancy, there's still plenty of other character listed in the original post for you to be able to pick up instead!

4,237written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar

bump! it's my birthday tomorrow, so i'm gonna be entirely self-indulgent and once again feature diluc ragnvindr for a messy polyship with tartaglia + zhongli, who are both already fully apped and ready to go for the plot right out of the gate!

the plot is super fun, okay, because watch me clutch my heart over the excitement of the former "enemies to lovers" trophe you got with potential past threads with childe, the drama of childe having to explain that his former beau from tevyat is here (and he kind of sort of maybe wants to bring him in bed with the both of them now please don't kick him out diluc he still loves you very much but zhongli is sweet and he knows you'll like him if you give him a chance) while diluc desperately tries to pretend he has never met this handsome stranger before in his life (they definitely slept together at least once when diluc was in liyue and he's never gonna live it down), the slow tumble into love for diluc as he ends up charmed by the handsome funeral parlor man with all of his knowledge and charisma (but childe's still confined to the couch because he refuses to give him the satisfaction of being right) and just. beautiful, messy, fun polyship.

and like i said before. we also already have a kaeya who'd be very excited to thread out some tense reunions, as well as two (2) whole future brothers-in-law for him to threaten with the shovel talk (albedo + dainsleif) and at least one other crossover connection that is excited to thread with him (silverash wants to make a friend okay, don't judge him, or me for making eyes for threading him against seto kaiba and maybe artem wing). so. you'd definitely not be hurting for threads + plots, we're all very excited to thread with him.

or, if diluc still just doesn't quite seem your speed, i've just updated the original post (and i'll probably update it again in the near future to add in some other characters as well), so there's lots of characters that still open that i'd love to see taken as well!
last edit on Nov 14, 2021 19:20:49 GMT by Kuroya

4,237written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar

bump! i'm gonna be a lil self-indulgent today and feature luke pearce, who's a new addition to the list (since whoops, i started this game and this boy won't stop coming home, luke plz-) and is wanted for a cute lil ship with artem! because yeah, sue me, i just think they'd be super cute with artem trying to get luke to like him while luke's entirely oblivious that artem has a gigantic crush + the other nxx members are begging them to figure this out so they can stop watching this trainwreck happen in real time (but also just... let me have the two of them being cute and domestic). luke would also have a whole city of criminal elements to deal with, along with some of artem's rich people friends, so he'd not lack for threads!

or, if luke isn't your kind of speed, there's still plenty of other character listed in the original post for you to be able to pick up instead!

4,237written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar

bump! another self-indulgent request, but i'm here to ask for a xie lian because i just finished heaven's official blessing on netflix and boy howdy did hua cheng knock me upside the head and drag me off. xie lian would have a lot of potential interactions to work with (i mean, i'm sure he'd be pretty invested in trying to save the new world he's living in, but hua cheng's snagged himself some canon role importance that would definitely be fun to play off of with xie lian), and uh.... i'm making the handsome ghost king irregardless but imo having a xie lian would see me putting a bit more of a rush on his wip, oops-

or, if xie lian isn't your cup of tea, there's still plenty of other character listed in the original post for you to be able to pick up instead!
last edit on Dec 1, 2021 1:11:39 GMT by Kuroya

4,237written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar

bump! i'm gonna hype up texas today, who is currently being requested by both myself (as lappland's rper) and my co-admin (as exusiai's rper). you'd be coming in to a real dumpster fire of a relationship, since in this house, we're absolutely feral for the idea of "hi my name is exusiai and this is my girlfriend texas and her girlfriend lappland" (okay, sure, maybe we're more running with the idea of texas repeatedly explaining to exusiai why lappland is a problem child while exusiai insists she's just a big puppy, but the point is that we're going for an absolutely hilarious disaster of an open relationship turned polyship and that's the gospel truth), and outside of that, we also have a good few other arknights characters for her to interact with as well.

or, if texas doesn't tickle your fancy, there's still plenty of other character listed in the original post for you to be able to pick up instead!

4,237written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar

bump! i'm back again to once again ask for a xie lian because i would really love to have him around to bounce off my hua cheng. our resident simping ghost king has managed to snag himself up some canon role importance that will (hopefully) start to drum up soon, so i'd obviously be super hyped to see xie lian around to bounce off that as well, though he'd also have more than a few other potential interactions he can get involved in as well if you time it right + go looking for some nice scraps to add to your collection of plots.

or, if xie lian isn't your cup of tea, there's still plenty of other character listed in the original post for you to be able to pick up instead!

internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,786written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

This thread hasn't had any replies since a month ago - feel free to repost if you wish!