pronounsHe/Him
15written posts
Hakureiearned bits
offlinecurrently
Hakurei
Hakurei Avatar
Mari Avatar
kupo Avatar
anyone else still thirsting for a vrmmo role play site or is it just me?
(and if you die in the game, you don't die for real, because it isn't isekai; you can role play slice-of-life outside the game and go questing in the game??? maybe?)
I like this 👀👀👀

technically I am working on a site like this with no "ingame death is irl death" stuff, except for that it is still an isekai thing

Jan's idea remembers me of Toaru Ossan no VRMMO Katsudouki, but with the offline time being actually explored while Tick's remember me of Log Horizon. 

Myself I would like to know if there is anyone interested or working in:

1. An AU BLEACH site that explored the consequence of great wars of the human world in the Soul Society. After all, something like the World Wars would create a ton of Hollows. Maybe having Arrancar as a natural evolution of the Hollows (no Houygyouku) and a ideological division of Shinigami, some satisfied with the status quo and others thinking it's better to conquer the humans to avoid more spiritual balance altering situations, escalating in a de facto division. 

2. A Kimetsu no Yaiba AU exploring the possibility of the Oni spreading world-wide and being the driving force behind the tensions of the early XX century, with the Kimetsutai divided between actively joining with the Taisho Era government or remaining independent.  

3. A Black Clover site focused in the conflict between the nobility and commoners with French Revolution inspiration because I reached Unity while replaying AC of the Clover Kingdom.

4. A Naruto AU centered in Amegakure immediately after after the Fourth Shinobi World War. In this moment the ninja of both Konoha and Kumo have no defensive structures to fend off attacks while Iwa, Kiri and Suna would most likely be unable to send reinforcements given the cost of sending their troops to Kumo. The Shinobi Alliance would exist in name more than anything, allowing the nations at first excluded from it (all the minor countries of the "Naruto continent") an opportunity to strike what may become the greatest military power (and threat) in their world. For the minor villages this chance would be even more valuable, giving how hard would be for them to compte on the missions market against the force that saved the world. In the midst of that Amegakure suffers a power vacuum since Konan's death and I think it would be interesting to see the village live a scenario similar to that of Japan in the Meiji Restoration, with factions aiming for power and fighting in the streets during the night. 

Terrible mainstream list, I know. Sorry. If there is interest but no one working on any of those I have some systems I made when I helped with some forums long ago and a plotline more or less defined to any of the possibilities. Of course input of anyone interested would be more than welcomed in he storytelling aspect of things but in the graphic part I would be downright detrimental if I ever tried to help. 
last edit on Jan 18, 2021 17:50:55 GMT by Hakurei
121written posts
Tylerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Tyler
Tyler Avatar
Hakurei Avatar

1. An AU BLEACH site that explored the consequence of great wars of the human world in the Soul Society. After all, something like the World Wars would create a ton of Hollows. Maybe having Arrancar as a natural evolution of the Hollows (no Houygyouku) and a ideological division of Shinigami, some satisfied with the status quo and others thinking it's better to conquer the humans to avoid more spiritual balance altering situations, escalating in a de facto division. 

I'd actually be super interested in this, especially with the anime coming back soon.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Mari Avatar
kupo Avatar
anyone else still thirsting for a vrmmo role play site or is it just me?
(and if you die in the game, you don't die for real, because it isn't isekai; you can role play slice-of-life outside the game and go questing in the game??? maybe?)
I like this 👀👀👀

technically I am working on a site like this with no "ingame death is irl death" stuff, except for that it is still an isekai thing
yooo...
i have big love for isekai.
most of the vrmmo role play sites i've been on in the past have been isekai type deals, and they were sick!!!
(miss 'em to this day...)

wishing you all the best with its development, and i hope to read more about it in the future!
pronounsHe/Him
15written posts
Hakureiearned bits
offlinecurrently
Hakurei
Hakurei Avatar
Tyler Avatar
Hakurei Avatar

I'd actually be super interested in this, especially with the anime coming back soon.

Interested to play or to build as well? By the way, noticed that you mentioned Shaman King. I would love to play in the world.

✦ MAD Avatar
Hakurei Avatar
2. A Kimetsu no Yaiba AU a
[nospaces]

If I wasn't working on a forum already I'd join to help for this one.

If only I had presented the idea in a better time... Would you happen to know of someone free to work in any of the ideas I mentioned?
121written posts
Tylerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Tyler
Tyler Avatar
Hakurei Avatar
Tyler Avatar
Interested to play or to build as well? By the way, noticed that you mentioned Shaman King. I would love to play in the world.

I'd be down for both, tbh, so if you do end up working on, hit me up! And also, Shaman King is awesome, might be a good time for it with it due to return soon as well.
pronounshe/him/his
145written posts
kewkewearned bits
offlinecurrently
kewkew
kewkew Avatar
Putting out the feelers for an upcoming Golden Sun RP.

The premise is set ten years after the ending of the Lost Age, ignoring the third game for the most part. After the events of the Golden Sun, alchemy has returned to the world in full force. More and more people are becoming Adepts, and the world is beginning to progress and flourish once more. While the entirety of Weyard is available, people are welcome to explore the possibilities of a changing world how they see fit.

Characters will play OC adepts or non adepts. There will be some rpg elements in the use of a site shop to buy out different psynergy and inventory, and collectibles from the series are the prizes for playing. Aside from Dungeon threads that can be modded, everything is freeform though, so the goal is for this to inform the story than dictate by statistics (which don'te xist). I'd aim for this to be a simple single app experience, laid back, and feeding into the nostalgia of the game (Golden Sun isn't a very i]complicated[/i] series, so it can easily scratch the itch for some medieval- preindustrial magic knight adventures. There's only loose hints of a world plot, because who knows what stories people will weave with these new settings- both slice of (adventuring adept)life and plot driven as people form their 'parties', with events spotlighting certain areas every so often. Discord and wip site in the signature below <3
last edit on Jan 18, 2021 22:07:27 GMT by kewkew
pronounsHe/Him
15written posts
Hakureiearned bits
offlinecurrently
Hakurei
Hakurei Avatar
Tyler Avatar
Hakurei Avatar

I'd be down for both, tbh, so if you do end up working on, hit me up! And also, Shaman King is awesome, might be a good time for it with it due to return soon as well.

I'm not sure if I will work on it yet but if its alright with you I would like to exchange contacts (Discord).

ricochet Avatar
would give so much for a dnd rp

Are we speaking about souls, Molly Holly? I may not be one of the Somnovem but I can offer my help, if you are willing to start a DnD RP site. I am of no use with codes and graphics but I have all the released books in PDF and know my share of the lore so posting descriptions, brainstorming plotlines e avaluating applications should be fine for me.
last edit on Jan 19, 2021 14:11:12 GMT by Hakurei
Elemental Enthusiast
aliasMari
pronounsthey/them
981written posts
Mariearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mari
Part of the Furniture
Mari Avatar
eternally tired
ricochet Avatar
would give so much for a dnd rp

big same, I'd even be willing to help making one (though my knowledge of the actual lore is close to none and my experiences as a DM haven't been very fun so far)
Hakurei Avatar
Are we speaking about souls, Molly Holly? I may not be one of the Somnovem but I can offer my help, if you are willing to start a DnD RP. I have no use with codes and graphics but I have all the released books in PDF and know my share of the lore so posting descriptions, brainstorming plotlines e avaluating applications should be fine for me.

I'd be willing to help if this becomes a thing, I know some coding things (though I've never really made a fully functional skin)
last edit on Jan 19, 2021 12:41:54 GMT by Mari
121written posts
Tylerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Tyler
Tyler Avatar
Hakurei Avatar
Tyler Avatar
I'm not sure if I will work on it yet but if its alright with you I would like to exchange contacts (Discord).

Roger that! I'll send you a quick PM with my Discord.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Do you like sports anime or TV shows? Do you like MOBA-centric e-sports? Do you like weird, over-the-top superhuman battles? Do you like weird magitek fantasy a la League of Legends and Eberron? Then boy, do I have a proposal for you!

Dungeon Jam is an upcoming RP set in a world that's a weird fusion of sci-fi and D&Desque fantasy, and centered around big magic battles between student athletes with superhuman powers. Players can play as virtually any species (within a short list of guidelines), and can come up with virtually any power they can imagine - the plot is centered around big, over-the-top battles between students. If you like games like League of Legends or anime like My Hero Academia, this might be for you!

I'll make the site regardless, but I'm just testing the interest level in this. The more people willing to join - or better yet, help - the better.