Everything? Everything?! Everything!

aliasBunny
pronounsThey/Them/Their
157written posts
★BUNNY★earned bits
offlinecurrently
★BUNNY★
★BUNNY★ Avatar
I've decided I am at that age and capacity of lacking skills to be able to code in JCink. Proboards is easy, but a JCink board offers so much in terms of allowing for mature content, writing, and presentation. It has been a while since I have done a board in this (Since Within Our Nation from last year) and I decided I would like help coding of a forum project that I want to do. I even bought a skin and managed to mess up everything within the first five hours (and still laughing through tears about it).

Does anyone know of someone that codes on the side professionally for forum projects in JCink? Even more, do people hire professional coders to help with the initial construction? That seems like the best option for myself now. T_T
aliasgraves
pronounshe/him
208written posts
gravesearned bits
offlinecurrently
graves
graves Avatar
villain kissing is fun, actually
i can't code from scratch, but if you'd just like help setting up a skin you've purchased i know my way around jcink and editing code probably too well! aside from that, i think tumblr is a really good spot for finding coders to commission for a custom skin if that's more what you were lookin' for
aliasBunny
pronounsThey/Them/Their
157written posts
★BUNNY★earned bits
offlinecurrently
★BUNNY★
★BUNNY★ Avatar
Appreciate your replies! This bunny really does!

However, since then, I have purchased an alternative skin a few days ago and started to utilize it. Actually doing very well with the coding and everything on this new skin!

Thank you! This request can be closed!~