write a reply

Post your art thread

3,083written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
This thread isn't intended to replace galleries, just to be a quick place to post art and get some comments maybe. It can be any kind of art: drawings, code, graphics, writing, or anything else creative that you think is cool and want to share. To keep this a safe place for sharing, don't offer critiques unless they're specifically asked for so that people can show off work they don't want critiqued as well. Following that, if you do want critiques make sure to ask! And if you're giving critiques make sure to keep it constructive and positive.

---

To start us off Have a painting I spent way too long on. It's the first boss fight event for my site and I'm pretty happy with how it came out. Here's hoping they all enjoy fighting it.
pronounsShe/Her
77written posts
Pearlescentearned bits
offlinecurrently
Pearlescent
Pearlescent Avatar
When nothing goes right, go left.
Ooo I love threads like these. People get to share and gain feedback on their work!
I can share a drawing I did for an artistic challenge a couple weeks ago <3 It's a redraw of Ulala from Space Channel 5. I'm open for feedback of course!
214written posts
✦ MADearned bits
offlinecurrently
✦ MAD
✦ MAD Avatar
[nospaces]

That's such a badass designfor a boss. I love it. Reminds me so much of Bayonetta (this is a good thing cause I adore the monster designs on that game).
[break][break]
So cute and clean.
[break][break]
You guys are really sparking the want in me to get back into art. I've just been so busy lately I haven't made the time to sit and draw... Then, sometimes when I do have the time I'm too exhausted to even think straight. XD
[break][break]
Here's to hoping this week-long vacation gives me a chance to hop back on that train. Keep it up guys!

last edit on Aug 2, 2018 23:34:32 GMT by ✦ MAD
3,083written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
I'm trying to get over my personal hangups when it comes to commenting on other peoples' art, but that day is not today. ;_; Sorry everyone. I absolutely love looking at everyone's stuff though. It's all so nice.

I finished off the new banner for Ascendant. I don't normally draw anime, so this felt really really weird to do, but I wanted something more animeish than I normally draw given we're an animanga game and all. Proper critique is welcome on this one. <3
pronounsI'm cool with all pronouns
23written posts
Niilochanearned bits
offlinecurrently
Niilochan
Niilochan Avatar
I'm an awrtist
*cracks knuckles*

... ouch

I draw

... woofs
... humanized woofs with fancy clothing
... normal woofs with fancy clothing
... some cats
... some hoomans
... and than some very random stuff
... and lastly oh my dear so many items

And one day I will have enough free time to arrange all above in a single place :'D
pronounsShe/Her
77written posts
Pearlescentearned bits
offlinecurrently
Pearlescent
Pearlescent Avatar
When nothing goes right, go left.
Here are some things I've done recently~:

A commission for one of my friends: []
And then I did 1 of 2 finished pictures for Sawyer, one of my main babs: []
Finished picture 2 of 2: [] (total mood btw)
And of course I totally got on board the Bowsette bandwagon that's been invading the internet: []
pronounsI'm cool with all pronouns
23written posts
Niilochanearned bits
offlinecurrently
Niilochan
Niilochan Avatar
I'm an awrtist
Pearlescent Avatar
Here are some things I've done recently~:

A commission for one of my friends: []
And then I did 1 of 2 finished pictures for Sawyer, one of my main babs: []
Finished picture 2 of 2: [] (total mood btw)
And of course I totally got on board the Bowsette bandwagon that's been invading the internet: []

I'm seriously in love with the simplicity and the look of your art ;__; <3

---

Meanwhile I've been practicing some human drawing. 1001 Markiplier and Jacksepticeye art (not going to link) and some OCs

Sarah
Sarah again
Ronove
He needs a name

I need to find a rp for them ;__;
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW