Abbyearned bits
offlinecurrently
Abby
Abby Avatar
I wanna grab both your shoulders and shake, baby, snap out of it
swanski Avatar
Abby Avatar
Washington, USA!
And that’s Washington STATE mind you, not the nation’s capital. You don’t know how many times I’ve been asked that. I’m not very interesting, sorry guys ;-;
I'm from Washington too! Well, I lived there most of my life! I miss it!! Hello, fellow Washingtonian! I also got asked that question a lot. Isn't that funny? I lived mostly in the Tacoma area though, but I lived in Pullman for a year when I was at WSU. Wazzu!
Oh my goodness hello! I never meet anyone from the pacific time zone, let alone people from Washington! It's very exciting to meet you ~ I've only been over to the west side a few times, but it's very beautiful over there!
pronounsshe/her
239written posts
swanskiearned bits
offlinecurrently
swanski
swanski Avatar
To eat or ... to eat ...
Abby Avatar
swanski Avatar
I'm from Washington too! Well, I lived there most of my life! I miss it!! Hello, fellow Washingtonian! I also got asked that question a lot. Isn't that funny? I lived mostly in the Tacoma area though, but I lived in Pullman for a year when I was at WSU. Wazzu!
Oh my goodness hello! I never meet anyone from the pacific time zone, let alone people from Washington! It's very exciting to meet you ~ I've only been over to the west side a few times, but it's very beautiful over there!

Right?! They are either on Eastern time or in Europe, or at least, in my RP world! I think the Pacific Northwest is just lovely. 
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW