write a reply

hello!

370written posts
elliearned bits
offlinecurrently
elli
elli Avatar
My name is Elli!

Low-key here to stalk you all because I think that the animanga fandom between ProBoards and Jcink generate some really creative themes. I did put off registering for a while after WW closed, but it looks like activity is in a good place now, so here I am.

Some things:

I'm 25 years old as of this post, and have been haunting ProBoards for somewhere in the vicinity of 12 years. I'm a UI developer by trade, so I'm mostly just good for code these days, but there was a time when I was more of a designer. It turns out that coding eight hours a day, five days a week will change the way your brain thinks. Design skill is still useful, though!

Since this is an animanga resource forum, I suppose I should mention that as a '90s kid, Pokรฉmon is easily my favorite anime. Dragon Ball Z and One Punch Man are also pretty cool! I've seen lots of others, like Death Note, Naruto, SAO, Boku No Hero, but tend to get frustrated by the cliches within the genre medium.

You probably won't see me much because, again, here2lurk, but might pop in occasionally!
last edit on Dec 30, 2018 20:32:34 GMT by elli
After over 17 years, I've decided to move on from ProBoards. If you need to contact me, find me on my website.
hello! written Dec 30, 2018 19:57:53 GMT via mobile
pronounshe/him
585written posts
offlinecurrently
nox, the HR department
Administrator
nox, the HR department Avatar
What's up! Welcome to Pixel Perfect.

I definitely understand putting off registration. The previous site had a lot of bad juju attached to it with inactivity being the biggest. We wanted to try something new and I feel we are in a much better place with the organized structure and new goals we have. I'm from the newer half of the staff team but I can safely say that P^2 is here to stay.

Thanks for giving us a shot. Do you have any goals aside from viewing the content? Maybe finding a site or involving yourself in one?
370written posts
elliearned bits
offlinecurrently
elli
elli Avatar
Oh, you're right, my bad :0)

I haven't roleplayed since 2013, kind of fell out of it as life got busier and my interests shifted. Tried again earlier last year, but couldn't get even manage to write up the physical description for a character. ;_; I've just accepted that I'll probably never get back into it. That's ok, though, my niche is helping others with their own sites. So if you do see me around, it will probably be providing coding help, haha!

Thank you for the welcomes!
After over 17 years, I've decided to move on from ProBoards. If you need to contact me, find me on my website.