write a reply

in orbit

25written posts
macaronearned bits
offlinecurrently
macaron
macaron Avatar

Did anyone listen to Drunken Tiger and RM's Timeless?

Macaron here, and i went by various nicknames. I'm still pretty new to the english/international rpg community, but otherwise, I've roleplayed for a long time. I'm working in the publishing industry as a freelance copywriter and plan to work as a part-time librarian. Dark & gritty stories and mystery stuff are my jam. I've a soft spot for Tran-Nhut sisters' detective series set in a 17th Viet-Nam. Fantasy and horror are genres I enjoy as well (in books, animes or movies). When it comes to video games, i'm a SMT/Persona fan (although I haven't finished P5 yet, idk why), i can play again and again Ace Attorney and I'm torn between completing The Nonary Games or not (also i need more fanarts of Sigma bby).

My music taste isโ€ฆ a mix of everything (which includes some J-funk old bands/singers). I can listen to hip hop, trance, jazz, eurobeat and postrock on the same day. I'm a chill/mellow beat type (also Jinsang's beat tapes <3), but Hammerfall and Blind Guardian's songs help me to go through hard times.

Current obsessions: Skott, Jeremy Soule and Hades' soundtracks (and Darren Korb's voice for Zagreus)

I'm made of chocolate, tea, and introversion (which ends up on overthinking or overanalyzing some situations). I've a strong interest in anything related to storytelling and I live for character development. There's something beautiful when you realize how much the character has grown - kinda difficult to achieve when the forum doesn't last, but that's life. And there's also something exciting when you start roleplaying with a player you don't know, and you throw a ball at them and they throw it back. I guess I'm still roleplaying for those small moments, those 'sparks'.

btw sorry for any typo/mistakes, time to eat /disappears