Hey, what's up, hello

aliasMek, Tak
pronounshe/him
66written posts
kiinearned bits
offlinecurrently
kiin
kiin Avatar
How ya doin. I'm Kiin, gone by a million other monikers at different times but this is the one I'm settled on for now. I've been in the Proboards scene for over half my life now (YIKES) yet surprisingly I probably don't know most of you. I do tons of writing, and have run more than my fair share of sites over the last... 13? years or so. Some good, some bad, that's just how it goes.

A bit (more, I guess) about me, I'm a 24 y/o recovering workaholic. Used to be real big on graphics but I've slipped for a few years and got super rusty, trying to get back into it. I also make music, so that's fun. I spend the most of my time gaming (FF14, Warframe, League of Legends most typically) and if you ever wanna party, hmu. Also, not part of any solid RP communities atm and I'm open to suggestions. Feel free to pass some my way if you or someone you know is lookin for new blood. And, ah, that's all I can think of right now. 

So again, hey, what's up, hello.
last edit on Dec 31, 2018 12:41:46 GMT by kiin
839written posts
SPIRELEearned bits
offlinecurrently
SPIRELE
Part of the Furniture
SPIRELE Avatar
SLAP ME SILLY W/ THAT LEAGUE ign.

i guess i'm here to plug in hoenn as well? dunno if pkmn is ur thing but feel free to stop by as well. if u don't mind some of the more interesting characters here we like to play league semi-regularly and will tag those we know who play if we have a spot open. used to do in houses back in the day w/ a lot of the rp community but riot came out w/ the TOKENs and we can't give up farming that shit.

but if u rp and u like pkmn we'd love to add another. got a very decent cast and my boy running up w/ a new EVENT!
aliasMek, Tak
pronounshe/him
66written posts
kiinearned bits
offlinecurrently
kiin
kiin Avatar
Ayyy right on, I'll check it out. Not the biggest fan of pokemon but I do enjoy it, and I just may like the RP. Who knows.

My league summ is Renownedwheat42! Feel free to add and play any time! I'm not the best but I'm always down to do stuff with folks.

Thanks for the warm welcome, homie.