pronounsshe/he/they
190written posts
saltyearned bits
offlinecurrently
salty
salty Avatar
ever on and on, i continue circling
Mouse Avatar
Adventuring Academy akin to what's seen in the Class of Heroes franchise. I think it's a pretty unique and interesting take on the school setting.

"Gaah that test for Monster Anatomy 101 is coming up and I've barely studied!"

Plenty of good times to be had.

deadass, this would be amazing ;__; i am tempted emotionally
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Soul Eater has like the ideal system in place for RP, right? I'm surprised more haven't attempted it, honestly. Something reincarnation or afterlife based would be cool too, I think I've seen a couple ideas floating around before.

Also, basically any of the real life site concepts, except with animanga face claims.
aliasphimbolina
pronounsfeminine
554written posts
PHIMBOearned bits
offlinecurrently
PHIMBO
Part of the Furniture
PHIMBO Avatar
So, too, is Death possessed of infinite strategies and a gaunt nature.
troye saivon Avatar
PHIMBO Avatar
hunter x hunter when? i will never stop asking

drop the villain act and be the hero we need, want and deserve

what about his dark materials? still waiting on daemons
176written posts
zeroearned bits
offlinecurrently
zero
zero Avatar
PHIMBO Avatar
troye saivon Avatar
drop the villain act and be the hero we need, want and deserve
what about his dark materials? still waiting on daemons

I'm feeling his dark materials too. Love the concept of daemons!

I'd also like to see more original rp such as fallout or dystopia focused and I'd love a Japanese fantasy site, feudal or modern.

839written posts
SPIRELEearned bits
offlinecurrently
SPIRELE
Part of the Furniture
SPIRELE Avatar
ghostie Avatar
A Pokemon site maybe? I feel like there's fewer out there than there used to be and I haven't clicked with any yet. Something maybe more open-world that may even let members from time to time visit other regions during some events? With sword and shield coming out I feel like my Pokemon muse is going to rise and it may be the same for others too but maybe something more freeform? Dunno, I feel like it'd be interesting to see. I'd love to work/help on something like this or see someone make it.

dunno which ones you've looked at but hoenn hits what you've stated so far. it's mostly open world within hoenn but you can make threads in other regions both current / in the past. no large events have happened outside of hoenn but some small modded threads have. hoenn is 90% freeform with members having the option to make pvp roll based at their own discretion. take that as u will.

lucky strike is another pokemon one that i know about. idk if it's open world but they've been around for a while and have a solid member base and activity level. i think they're level based so you'd have to give it a look to see if it hits ur fancy.
28written posts
Whammychuearned bits
offlinecurrently
Whammychu
Whammychu Avatar
Watching/reading Beastars has reinvigorated my desire to try a Zootopia RP. I knew of like one I used to be on, but then they started taking stuff from the original plot with, like, the shock collars and stuff so it was getting too dark, and an outright Beastars setting might be a bit too much for me too (I like my fluff), but something somewhere between Zootopia and Beastars might do the trick. Zootopia setting with a bit of the Beastar's world-building to raise the tension a little while keeping an ultimately upbeat feel.

...basically, I just want Zootopia/Beastars mix without the "Hey, here's the shady part of town where they sell corpses, body parts, and just a bit of trafficking for flavor."