Sites You Want To See

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Ginger Avatar
Shifty eyes...

Gravity Falls and Star Vs crossover? Where its all about the Axolotl prophecy? [maybe other fandoms but less important]

-Shuffles out into the bushes-
 I would kill for a gravity fallsxsvtfoe crossover. Anime/manga. Mystery. Magic. Lore.

please someone bring it life x.x
take it easy.
aliascae
pronounsshe/her
534written posts
caeearned bits
offlinecurrently
cae
Part of the Furniture
cae Avatar
let's live our lives heroically / let's live our lives with style
something with a dishonored aesthetic...like...dark urban fantasy
something that feels how a mili song sounds....
high fantasy but pretty...and gothique™️. maybe there are vampires and dragons? i don't know. i'm thinking of castlevania now.
etc etc etc
last edit on Nov 17, 2019 0:39:32 GMT by cae
the waking storm
aliasLuxu, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
314written posts
Galeforceearned bits
offlinecurrently
Galeforce
Galeforce Avatar
covered in scars but roses are coming through the cracks
final fantasy xiv. maybe set after canon? idk. anything to avoid the warrior of light being the center of the plot. there's tons of stories to tell in that universe. maybe a former dragoon put up their lance to become a blacksmith. or a weaver is determined to make warm clothes for poor street urchins. for the combat-y folks there can be the typical stuff like raids, trials, and dungeons. i just want to rp in this universe because if you don't think i won't make my 3 foot lalafell a sarcastic, swearing, dragoon you underestimate me!
pronounsshe/he/they
190written posts
saltyearned bits
offlinecurrently
salty
salty Avatar
ever on and on, i continue circling
this idea is dumb as hell, but i'm laughing --

a "romance" site kinda like the show we got married or like those shows where ppl pretend to be married

i'm laughing like what if the site was like you made your character, then you got randomized into a pair with another person and had to live together and pretend to be married or SOMETHING - random ships, idk this sounded better in my head

anyway, i had to get this out LOL
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
salty Avatar

a "romance" site kinda like the show we got married or like those shows where ppl pretend to be married

i'm laughing like what if the site was like you made your character, then you got randomized into a pair with another person and had to live together and pretend to be married or SOMETHING - random ships, idk this sounded better in my head

in a slice of life setting, this would be hella fun
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,238written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
salty Avatar

honestly, this super reminds me of the "base plot" of the black mirror episode "kill the dj" and i think it would work really well using that as the base concept (the pairings are randomized via a "dating app" that everyone participates in but players get to decide for how long and gender preferences are respected and the "soulmate / endgame" pairings are picked by the players).

idk i just really like the idea of a romance site based around a largely non-optional dating app that actually runs with the idea and does the random pairings for people to follow through on even if it's only a short-term thing, oops-
last edit on Nov 21, 2019 14:26:34 GMT by Kuroya

pronounsHe/Him
36written posts
slyearned bits
offlinecurrently
sly
sly Avatar
salty Avatar

First of all, the idea can't be that dumb if there is already a manga with a very similar concept only with it being a mandatory course in high school instead of a reality show (More than a Couple, Less than Lovers). Second, I would be completely down with randomly pairing characters and forcing them to pretend to be lovey dovey as I enjoy the idea of potential shenanigans. Perhaps everyone gets a new randomized partner once a month or so as both a part of the game and to maximize the shenanigans/drama.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
sly Avatar
salty Avatar

First of all, the idea can't be that dumb if there is already a manga with a very similar concept only with it being a mandatory course in high school instead of a reality show (More than a Couple, Less than Lovers). Second, I would be completely down with randomly pairing characters and forcing them to pretend to be lovey dovey as I enjoy the idea of potential shenanigans. Perhaps everyone gets a new randomized partner once a month or so as both a part of the game and to maximize the shenanigans/drama.

y'all. pero like ,,,, tell me why i lov this and i now want to make this happen ???
pronounsshe/he/they
190written posts
saltyearned bits
offlinecurrently
salty
salty Avatar
@apple @dreams
omg yes, to all these ideas [ i can't quote because i cry ]
but like FIRST I REMEMBER THAT BLACK MIRROR EPISODE; it was dope as fuck also in general, black mirror eps have some amazing af story-lines that would do swimmingly as sites imma be honest
and also slice of life? school setting? or even just regular city life setting? apps???
perfect, i'd be down to join or help... 10/10
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,238written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
salty Avatar
@apple @dreams
omg yes, to all these ideas [ i can't quote because i cry ]
but like FIRST I REMEMBER THAT BLACK MIRROR EPISODE; it was dope as fuck also in general, black mirror eps have some amazing af story-lines that would do swimmingly as sites imma be honest
and also slice of life? school setting? or even just regular city life setting? apps???
perfect, i'd be down to join or help... 10/10

yeah i defs agree that a lot of black mirror episodes would be p cool site concepts but. that one. that specific episode. amazing. i love it.

i really wish i had more time since honestly i'd love to just. mid-sized city, slice of life, light supernatural / mythological / modern fantasy elements for some flavor (supernatural species aren't in hiding, everyone just kind of lives in harmony, no set races cuz idgaf), set it in "atlantis" for a limited setting where it's a dating app that sprung up from magical pairings in search of soulmates, pairings are randomized once a month from signups provided there's enough participants, members get to pick the ic duration of the pairing and any actual "endgame soulmate" pairings, and just. call it a day. but i do not have the time and instead will just "hey if someone wants to take this and do a thing, i give you my blessing, and if the setup is right for me, i would love to come and actually rp on the thing tbeh."

pronounsshe/he/they
190written posts
saltyearned bits
offlinecurrently
salty
salty Avatar
Kuroya Avatar
yeah i defs agree that a lot of black mirror episodes would be p cool site concepts but. that one. that specific episode. amazing. i love it.

i really wish i had more time since honestly i'd love to just. mid-sized city, slice of life, light supernatural / mythological / modern fantasy elements for some flavor (supernatural species aren't in hiding, everyone just kind of lives in harmony, no set races cuz idgaf), set it in "atlantis" for a limited setting where it's a dating app that sprung up from magical pairings in search of soulmates, pairings are randomized once a month from signups provided there's enough participants, members get to pick the ic duration of the pairing and any actual "endgame soulmate" pairings, and just. call it a day. but i do not have the time and instead will just "hey if someone wants to take this and do a thing, i give you my blessing, and if the setup is right for me, i would love to come and actually rp on the thing tbeh."

HONESTLY??? i feel it tbh dnjkfnjfd that sounds so good tbh hnnnngh i wish time was FAKE i mean time is fake BUT STILL i wish... this was anime and anything were possible LOL