1,706written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
Galeforce Avatar
; I prefer Proboards cause it's the only board I know how to work xD Jcink's Admin Panel confuses the hell outta me lmao. Lore wise, I could see the site being an AU KH3 or just AU KH in general. So everyone can play their canons like Sora, Aqua, Roxas, Xion, Ven, etc without worrying about them not being accessible. But if you could write the lore then that would help a lot! (If I actually attempt this site, I dunno, I have no admining skills) another problem i have funnily enough - is writing the rules, lol. But yeah, maybe we can talk elsewhere? Take this to PMs?

; You interested too? :3

Just gonna slide in and say I've got an entire set of rules and casual/freeform combat system written specifically for Kingdom Hearts. Several of them tbh o.o I wouldn't mind sharing em with you guys.
119written posts
melodyearned bits
offlinecurrently
melody
melody Avatar

just your standard, run-of-the-mill medieval fantasy with a simple plot and a small core set of races to choose from. a site with the potential for world-building by the members themselves and with concise lore that isn't dense or overcomplicated. let's make fantasy fun again??

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Digimon, maybe? The Adventure movie is due to be out pretty soon and I've been feeling a little nostalgic. Compared to the 100 Pokemon sites existing out there, I barely ever see any. (You guys are cool, no hate.)

Also still think Soul Eater has basically the ideal system for RP, with the meister and weapon dynamic. Not to mention witches and everything else!
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
NULL Avatar
Galeforce Avatar
Kingdom Hearts Animanga Panfandom! Kingdom Hearts setting/universe/worlds but where canons from anime and other games are allowed in it. it's practically a multiverse anyways! I just wanna highkey rp Roxas or Yozora with like, a character from Naruto or Bleach or Dante from the Devil May Cry series or something dumb like that. Lmao! Imagine Sora and the gang thinking The Phantom Thieves from P5 are Heartless! xD There used to be one like this back in the day and I miss the nostalgia ;w;
This was actually one of my first sites, well, roughly being a decade or so ago. But i'd be so down in helping in anyway i can!!!!
Is this idea still going?
pronounsThey/them
12written posts
offlinecurrently
โ˜†Aimonโ˜† Avatar
Um... I'd really like to see idk, simplistic fantasy site? q.q Races to pick from, adventures to go on, side quests and fun missions, magical items, and other stuff to go hunting for!!!! I have a really hard time picking up systems and classes and stuff like that q.q A world kind of like HxH mashed with Seven Deadly Sins aaaa I'm just bad at modern settings q.q
Elemental Enthusiast
aliasMari
pronounsthey/them
981written posts
Mariearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mari
Part of the Furniture
Mari Avatar
eternally tired
I just realized how much I love the magical girl genre with all its elaborate costumes and transformations, but like, I don't want the elaborate costumes and stuff to be limited to only girls, gimme magical boys and magical nonbinary people.

Anyway, magical girl site anyone???
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Mari Avatar
I just realized how much I love the magical girl genre with all its elaborate costumes and transformations, but like, I don't want the elaborate costumes and stuff to be limited to only girls, gimme magical boys and magical nonbinary people.

Anyway, magical girl site anyone???

I believe Ninelie has something in the works.