write a reply

not another systems thread.

24written posts
nineteenearned bits
offlinecurrently
nineteen
nineteen Avatar
bring me to life

I'd like to open this up by saying that my welcome thread might have been a little wonky, but I'd like to mend that a little by asking for some advice when it comes to roleplay.

I've been rping for the better part of a decade almost (it'll be a decade in 2020). I've never admin'd a website before, but I want to try it out this time because I need something more laid back and less strict. Something that people can join and focus on writing a story with other people. Yet, I'm bad at the one thing needed to do so. Systems. Now I can whip up a plot as the website in question will be an original animanga site which takes place in a new magical dimension similar to the Sengoku period.

The player's will be dropped into an alternate world, but they'll come from a world similar to our own. The foundation is similar to drifters. It'll also offer a singular core power source, but with randomized applications. I don't know how to do random powers or put in a soft power system, so I wanted to know if anyone could help me out with it.
last edit on Jun 27, 2019 2:02:56 GMT by nineteen