pronounsHe or They
173written posts
Wraithearned bits
offlinecurrently
Wraith
Wraith Avatar
There's hope beyond this lone abyss.
Currently reading the webnovel Ra

Reading is slow because I'm trying to take my time with reading it (It's short?) + having a few mixed thoughts about the last few chapters I've read, but wow I wish I had discovered this back in 2011/2012; it probably would have inspired me to publish a webnovel way sooner (for better and for worse). I'm really intrigued by the mysteries within it regarding the magic etc., with a few ideas on where it is heading
Catscape Meow!
kmsdvlajvkefk
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,326written posts
offlinecurrently
BIG SHOUTOUT BOOBS
Part of the Furniture
BIG SHOUTOUT BOOBS Avatar
emotional over wallace event/alt
Going back to reread random jinjae moments only to accidentally rereas the whole sctir novel again
9written posts
owliearned bits
offlinecurrently
owli
owli Avatar
CEL Avatar
finished babel by r.f. kuang two hours ago (still not over it, such a good book) & it put me in the mood to read more adult fantasy centered around postcolonialism. so i just started black sun by rebecca roanhorse and three chapters in, vibing. one passage i rlly liked thus far includes:

He knew his motherโ€™s people carved their flesh as a symbol of their perpetual mourning for what was lost, and he was proud to bear the haahan, but tears still flowed down his cheeks.
I picked up Black Sun some time ago and intend to read it fairly soon! I've been on a Sci-Fi binge lately and that book's premise really stood out to me. Hope you enjoyed it!

Atm I just finished Starter Villain by John Scalzi; a very funny and entertaining novel if you're looking for something a bit lighter and mindlessly entertaining. I've been reading through the Murderbot Series, starting #3 soon! I absolutely love Murderbot, what a character.

The book I enjoyed the most this year (so far at least) was probably Becky Chambers' The long way to a small angry planet. 
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW