aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,326written posts
offlinecurrently
BIG SHOUTOUT BOOBS
Part of the Furniture
BIG SHOUTOUT BOOBS Avatar
emotional over wallace event/alt
12/9/2023: revamped promo! 🎷 are youtube audio links. mind the sound!

🜍

Now we are flames. Now we are fire. Scorching the pain, the kindness, the sweetness, the bitterness. The clouds, the wind. Beautiful and ugly. Our indecently potent “reality” leaves only ashen traces on our tongues. We understand how the stars have found themselves alone in the nothingness of space.

The past sins and the future judges.

✧ Prologue [🎷 ~ Obsession]

There is only one story. This story is about humans and Pokemon. It's a book of infinite pages, filled with souls of eternal quality, creating worlds of light. So powerful is their existence that their simple being produces echoes. Immense and enermous echoes that are a world of their own, spanning from hundreds to thousands to hundred thousands of years. But being empty echoes that they are, these inspired imitations soon fade to nothing, unnoticed, leaving not a trace of their being behind.

They've become too many, and far too stronger. There is an infinity to hold them all, so it's not a problem of "how many is too many." The problem is these echoes are overlapping and intertwining in masses and multitudes. A new form of energy is being produced, subconsciously absorbed by Pokemon from the book. It is unprecedented. New powers and new evolutions are being discovered. It started with Mega Evolution, then Z-Moves, followed by Gigantamax and now Terastalization. More will follow, more powerful than the last. Until eventually, the balance will be tipped and humanity end by the hands of Pokemon.

Fate must be overturned. Worlds born from the echoes must be destroyed. As a Dreamer, you have become a sacrifice for the greater good as your world is prematurely taken out. As a Fable, you have been beckoned to resume the noble goal by working toegther with the destroyers.

Who created such a plan? Arceus, who wishes to safeguard its creations? Or humans, who seek the continuation of their survival?

This ambition belongs to the Legends of Youth, a group large enough to be considered a nation. They have different forms and species and are led by creatures capable of turning a world to ashes.

They are Pokemon.

✧ Three storylines [🎷 ~ Holding Hands]

The beginning of the site plot is set after the Legends of Youth have already destroyed "enough" worlds to put a halt on the demise of humanity. However, that is not the cause behind operations becoming inactive. The twenty Destroyers who served as companions have disappeared. Without them, the Legends of Youth cannot enter other worlds without paying a great price. One of them did turn up recently, however, which reinvigorated the desire to find the rest.

But along this are other unexpected developments. A strange copy of the Paldea Region, Paradox Paldea, has come to be as a refuge for those who managed to survive the destruction of their world. A highly unstable place where time does not move and Pokemon does not exist. Survivors are in need of help. The Legends of Youth are unaware of Paradox Paldea's existence.

Lastly, there is the Soul Crest, a small window into the soul created upon being forcefully displaced from one's story. The Soul Crest matures over time as the holder goes through growth and catharsis. Its existence is due to the influence of a higher power known as the Legends of Past, legendary and mythical Pokemon who have ascended to godhood due to the stories they have accumulated. They are in support of Dreamers, although being concepts, their intervention is difficult to observe. Their very existence is called into question often times.

Members can choose to be involved in these storylines, which progresses as determined by IC development. Together, they make up the Components myth.

• Salt and Light: Finding the 19 other missing Destroyers, along with the mysteries in the Pokemon world, the home of the Legends of Youth.
  • Quick and Dead: Investigating Paradox Paldea. Disrtotions, mystery dungeons, and time machines are scattered about in the surface above Area Zero.
  • Brimestone and Fire: Maturation of the Soul Crest. Character development and such passively progress this storyline. This is a path leading to one attaining greater power.

✧ Playable character origins [🎷 ~ Secret Sky]

Character origins play a distinct roles in the story. Simply put, there's canon characters (Fables) and original characters (Dreamers). Canon characters are those described from the book who possess a soul with eternal quality. Their origin is referred to as "the legends." Original characters are from the echoes born from the legends. There's no specific word used to such origin, but it's been disparagingly referred to by the Legends of Youth as "secondhand", "white noise" and "low fiction."

Fables and Dreamers are presented with the same opportunities and can impact the story equally. Their starting hands are merly different.

• Fable: Summoned by the Pokemon Leagues to assist them in destroying worlds. They start out with one Pokemon from their canon team (legendary and mythical Pokemon included; Shiny Pokemon allowed only if it's canon). The timeline of Fables can be set anytime during their lifetime, even years prior or after the events of their major appearance. (Eg. A "teen Professor Oak" or an "adult Red").

• Metasideros condition: A consequence of the grandness of their souls. Taking a Fable into a reality less than the legends is like trying to beat a diamond with a wooden hammer or running a high-end video game on a rundown, old monitor. Sensations offered by this reality is dulled and warped for them. They can tell when they're hurt; they can tell it still hurts. But it feels like experiencing it through an outsider's perspective watching in, or being in a lucid dream that's still too hazy to appreciate and marvel. Maybe there is a way to adjust with this condition...

• Dreamer: Extracted by the Legends of Past, who have chosen them as a potential champion. They start out with one Pokemon of their choice from their world (can be an unmet or familiar Pokemon; cannot be Shiny, can be legendary or mythical). Strictly speaking, Dreamers are all those who lost their worlds but playable Dreamers are special due to their connection with the Legends of Past.

• Dreamshaped: The destruction of one's world isn't simply a physical incident. With their worlds gone, Dreamers are uprooted from any connection to a story. They neither have a past nor a future anymore -- a fate opposite of death. While death is the end of life, severance from the whole is undoing the life that came to be. Dreamers can remember their lives well (even better than they used to while alive) but are emotionally detachted to them like only knowing them by statistics and facts and none of the sentiments. Maybe there is a way to join the collective again...

✧ Themes and plots [🎷 ~ Exist]

Destruction of worlds, godhood, souls, magic and mystery, and Pokemon being the terrifying, dreadful creatures that they are, there is a side of horror and tragedy to be explored. While you can certainly attain incredible power enough to change reality, the otherworldly adventures are context to the stories of people and Pokemon, separately and together. Paradox Paldea and the Pokemon world are counterparts to each other, a world lacking the other. It isn't a black and white world pitting them against each other. The Legend of Youth who are advocating the destruction of worlds genuinely believe in the goodness of their cause. Both sides benefit better by working together but someone would have to make the initiative to understand the other.

The RP has no stats and shop items. Combat is freeform. It's a very narrative-driven place where members are encouraged to pursue whatever plots they desire. Events will push one of the three storylines forward to give members options on the direction they want to take.

✧ Special evolution and moves [🎷 ~ Gravity Wall]

The site's special mechanic is Chrysoboros, the process of combining blas energy. This allows access to special evolutions and moves that have thus been introduced in Pokemon entries. It's the power used to destroy worlds. Blas energy is the energy mentioned in the prologue.

Every Pokemon has a blas type that canont be changed under ordinary circumstances. Because of this, characters are limited to one special evolution of their choice for that Pokemon. In time, they will be able to combine them all, achieving the status of Destroyer.

Though Chrysoboros, there can be a new power or a special mutation.

New Power

1. Titan Form: Tranforms the Pokemon to gigantic proportions and boosts their parameters. Based on the Titan Pokemon in Pokemon SV.
  2. Totem Form: Transforms the Pokemon into a Shiny variant. Summons and commands lesser Pokemon of the same species, type, or habitat, becoming linked to them. Based on Totem Pokemon and SOS Battles in Pokemon SM.
  3. Master Move: Empowers a move to be stronger or potent, and more agile. Based on move mastery in Pokemon Arceus.
  4. Assist Move: Lends a move to be used by someone other than the Pokemon who possesses the move. Its empowered state is enough to radically impact the terrain. Based on Poke Assist from the Pokemon Ranger games.
  5. Sync Move: Empowers a move to affect an incredibly large radius. Afterwards, the Pokemon will have a “sync buff,” which reduces the effect of status conditions. Sync buffs are shared with Pokemon under their command. Based on the sync moves in Pokemon Masters EX.
  6. Unite Move: Deploys a powerful signature move that can shift the tides of the battle. The effects depend on the Pokemon’s class. Based on unite moves in Pokemon Unite.

Special Mutations

1. EX Evolution: Based on Mega Evolutions. A power exceeding one's species potential.
  2. Zenith Aura: Based on Z-Moves. A power linking a pair together.
  3. Max Factor: Based on Dynamaxing. A power distorting space.
  4. Terastal Phenomenon: Based on Terastallization. A power changing one's type.
  5. Paradox Shift: Change into a paradox form. A power unique to Dreamers.

✧ Character classes [🎷 ~ Burn!]

Characters pair up with a companion Pokemon to attain a character class together and are locked in that line forever. To change classes, characters pair up with a different companion Pokemon. It is possible to pair with multiple companions with the same character class. Characters can freely switch classes simply by adventuring with a different companion Pokemon. There's no need to worry about losing progres or having to max a class.

Classes are based on occupations and are mostly flavour text. A champion does not have to be of the Trainer class; a professor does not have to be of the Researcher class. Classes are like having different outfits. Members are encouraged to simply have fun with it.

✧ Sample movesets and Drama Cards [🎷 ~ Spurt!]

Moves will not follow standard Pokemon effects. Instead, it is dependent on the Pokemon and the role it has; members take liberty in designing the effects according to how it reflects their Pokemon. There will be a general guideline of what actions can be done for a role. It should be noted that these custom moves are NOT the only actions your Pokemon can make. You are still open to freeform moves (attacking, defending, etc.)

This customization of moves is largely inspired by Pokemon Unite and Pokemon Masters.

✧ Advertisement and opening date [🎷 ~ Because the Sky is There]

Originally meant to open in December but I am moving it way into February to avoid getting burnt out! And making sure everything's a-okay! If you want to help, I'm still looking for a writer/staff/editor (not all of the above; you don't have to staff when it opens) and someone to run simulations with for the Drama Card feature.

old/original promo below (still valid info but may be yucky)

last edit on Dec 9, 2023 16:24:42 GMT by BIG SHOUTOUT BOOBS
kmsdvlajvkefk
pronounsshe/her
1,326written posts
offlinecurrently
BIG SHOUTOUT BOOBS
Part of the Furniture
Maybe too soon for an update, but the likes and comments did inspire me to write! And I needed a W after fighting with the skin today I do have the mystery VERY roughly drafted in my head. I'm a gardener writer, 100% so I am making this as I go. As such, there may always be changes along the way! I'll follow this up with the other two major locations, the Pokemon World and Sootopolis City. 

I'm also going to try to show something concrete for Character Card system, but it will take a bit while. I am aiming for something simple first.

Despite how serious the tone is, there will be, in fact, plenty of lighthearted moments and shenanigans around. We're not aiming to become an edgelord site, just as an FYI. Chances are, there will be a subplot to make a giant pizza.

Paradox Paldea
— where forgotten "treasures" lie buried

Paradox Paldea is a location based on the Paldea Region. This is where humans lucky enough to somehow survive the Otherworld Rules (the "barrier" between dimensions) after their worlds have been destroyed. It is devoid of Pokemon and the landscape is never-changing as though it is stuck in time. The landscapes can be triggered to either move to the past or to the future, which allows one to either seek the past - reliving one's life with future knowledge, - or the future - reborn into a new life with past memories. Not many choose to leave after entering these instances.

Due to the instability in Paradox Paldea, no place is truly safe except Area Zero, the "starter town" of sort for Dreamers.

The rest of Paradox Paldea also experience distortions, where Pokemon from across time and space appear within the zone. This can be dangerous when one is caught unprepared by its appearance. However, an even worse version of it exists: the mystery dungeon. Anyone unlucky enough to find themselves in it without being fully prepared are likely to never leave it. There are attempts to rescue people trapped in mystery dungeons, but it rarely succeeds. As such, most "rescue" attempts are treated as body retrievals.

There are a lot of people who wish they could leave Area Zero for their own reasons, but would lack the power or/and the courage to do so. As such, Dreamers are an important asset to the survival of Area Zero. But whether they choose to help or not is a call only they can make.

Fables can also extend their hands to these people; however, it should be noted that Fables are associated with the destruction of their worlds, even though only specific twenty individuals have been behind them. They are not going to be treated as kindly.

The site of Paradox Paldea focuses on human conflict and interest. There are a lot of events that can be interacted to earn Character Cards. They don't have to be moderated by staff; members would either take a prompt or write up their own prompt. In both cases, they are free to develop the thread however they please. Although it would still be within the Character Cards system, such as requiring certain cards to be used, like a Weak Card, an Origin Card, etc. Bare minimums, honestly. I may make a minimum attempt to moderate the consequences though, like if members decide to swing the thread to a very high-consequence end, I can come up with an additional requirement to kind of justify that. Threads have a life on their own and I think members should be encouraged to let things flow.
kmsdvlajvkefk
pronounsshe/her
1,326written posts
offlinecurrently
BIG SHOUTOUT BOOBS
Part of the Furniture
Galeforce Avatar
i don't quite understand everything. but my interest is piqued! i'll keep a look out for this!

Whoo!

I am terrible at expressing concepts, which is also partially why i am opting to be public of what i can write at the moment from the tangled mess that is in my head. It’s helpful to know what people think so far and what may be confusing. I can clarify anything! And if not now, i’ll come back to it when i have the full answer

last edit on Oct 30, 2023 18:40:50 GMT by BIG SHOUTOUT BOOBS
pronounsHe/Him
10written posts
Mimicearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mimic
Mimic Avatar
The confusion on my end is being unable to understand the terminology of a lot of the words used (Fable/Legend of Youth), so having a list for them and their definitions at a later date would be a big help. This idea does seem quite nice though and i'm certainly interested.
kmsdvlajvkefk
pronounsshe/her
1,326written posts
offlinecurrently
BIG SHOUTOUT BOOBS
Part of the Furniture
Mimic Avatar
The confusion on my end is being unable to understand the terminology of a lot of the words used (Fable/Legend of Youth), so having a list for them and their definitions at a later date would be a big help. This idea does seem quite nice though and i'm certainly interested.
Oh, that is a great point! I'll up a terminology update in the priority list.

For now, I have two big updates that I'll just double post for organization. The links are listed in the second post of this thread!

Update #1 features the main mechanic to be used in the site. I know it's difficult to have an opinion of it until you're able to actually try it out, especially with a system that's made from scratch like this. But I do hope it brings comfort at least that there still won't be any form of stat. This does cover combat too, although the update won't go too deep into that. I may provide a full RP example of this but I'm going to bump that down in the priority list.

Drama Wheel
— presentation and flavour, and deliverence

Drama Wheel is the name of the card mechanic used to fulfill conditions in threads and interactions. Cards of the Drama Wheel are referred to as Drama Cards and can be grouped by decks depending on what they're based on with the two most prominent being Lore Deck (cards about your character) and the Class Deck (cards about your class.)

Drama Cards have two sections: top and bottom (shortened to bot). The top half is the "strong" or advantage play and the bottom half is the "weak" or disadvantange play. Members can decide which section of the Drama Card they play first, before it's "ripped in half", making only the other section of the card be playable for the rest of the interaction.

An example above is a Trait-type Drama Card. As described, a Trait-type simply has to be related to the character's traits. Drama Cards are blank - meaning, members can use them on the fly as long as it is within that card's conditions. In the example above, the top was used to create a positive outcome.

Typically, a card only has one type and condition. In the illustration above, it's repeated twice as a graphic choice. But there may be rare and special conditions where they're different (less about it being more complicated or powerful, but more because it be best suited with the card's specific effect. Most likely, these would be unique to NPC's.)

Why use/make this mechanic?

- No stats: Nothing here to calculate or develop.

- Remains freeform: Drama Cards are blank, allowing great flexibility in how to use them in the context of the situation. They don't determine the flow of the thread either; you can still freeform rp as you usually do!

- Self-moderation: Drama Cards need only to be used up to meet requirements. It can be easily provided as proof of completing something. There's no moderation needed within the thread (generally.)

- All about the narrative: Bad outcomes need more love without having to punish people from an "are you winning, son" perspective. Give characters L's while still reaping the same rewards as winning. Just, you know, a different flavor.

Further development

There's a lot more that can be expanded on from this mechanic. Generally, it can be more technical the higher the stakes are. For instance, in a thread where the enemy has a huge advantage, characters may be forced to play bot effects for a certain number of times. It doesn't stop members from freeform writing; they can turn the thread as if their characters have an advantage still. So requiring certain plays is really just flavouring, encouraging interesting ideas, etc.

Cards would also be customizable and members can decide what Drama Cards their decks would have.

Interaction with combat and character classes

The combat/class system will be making use of the Drama Wheel. Researchers, who are an Attack-type class, would have more cards relating to damage. As an example, the top would do damage and the bottom would be taking damage. Promoters, who are a Defender-type class, would have more cards relating to buffering damage. As an example, the top is keeping allies safe and the bottom is getting yourself hurt.

It needs a bit of tweaking but it will follow the same idea.

How can Drama Cards be gained? Are they permanent?

Still pending on this. When used though, Drama Cards will give you points back - and whatever that currency is for would certainly be useful. The idea is you don't lose out on using Drama Cards. It's encouraged you use it, even! So they are NOT permanent, but it shouldn't be a difficult process to get them. But chances are, you can make some cards permanent although there would be additional stipulations.

Just an example of an idea right now: let's take Steven Stone and his Stone-Loving Trait. It's a very core part of his character and as his rper, you might be interested in emphasizing that. And you'll also get tired of constantly bringing it up, right? So there will be a way to improve a card and make that permanent. It won't be a blank card anymore since you've specified a trait. But yeah, it's useful to have so you can constantly wave around that card and constantly remind others you have that.

last edit on Nov 1, 2023 15:53:08 GMT by BIG SHOUTOUT BOOBS
kmsdvlajvkefk
pronounsshe/her
1,326written posts
offlinecurrently
BIG SHOUTOUT BOOBS
Part of the Furniture
Update #2 is about the Pokemon world. There is a lot more to be written about here but my brain died halfway and I guess that's a good thing to avoid the info dump haha. But yeah, this isn't the exhaustive information about the Pokemon world. It will definitely have its own category in the guidebook. This area is probably easier to set up threads in than in Paradox Paldea since it's so sandboxy and vast (don't forget that quick travel, is in fact, an in-world feature). Kind of like an open world MMORPG. Still full of things that could kill you if you piss them off.

The Pokemon World
— a young era ushered in by heroes

The Pokemon World is a mysterious place where only Pokemon exist. There is no history of humans ever being around despite objects and cultural references that cannot be locally-made, and Pokemon that have originally been created due to human intervention and influence. At a glance, the Pokemon world is similar to the geography of a typical human world- continents and sprawling islands across a vast sea, and a blue sky. But in reality, the Pokemon world is a tower, containing lower and upper floors that can be accessed through tunnels, caves, ladders or escalators, elevators, ropes, and such. Access is reminiscent of travel progression in Pokemon games, such as the use of dig, cut, waterfall, fly, and dive.

The primary loaction accessible to everyone is the Floor of Champions, where the Legends of Youth and their cult followers reside. It contains seven major locations: the Air Continent, the Grass Continent, the Mist Continent, the Water Continent, the Sand Continent, and the Sea of Wonders and the Mystery Continent.

Excluding the last two, each continent has a Pokemon League, spearheaded by a group of four members, an Elite Four, the strongest in the Pokemon world.

History

Unlike humans, Pokemon are not concerned about the past or the future. They are focused only in the present and making the most out of it. Typically, they leave such concerns to psychic-type Pokemon such as Xatu. Pokemon do not stick around things that cause them worry and concern. As such, what history is known among the Pokemon are heroic deeds and legends, stories that fill them with excitement and grant them renown.

The most known legend of all would be the Legends of Youth. Originally, they refer to the individuals who led the ascension to the current floor, opening the path for many Pokemon to gain their freedom from the lower floors. Most of them perished but those that survived have become the strongest in the world, earning the title "Legendary." They are remembered as heroes and are worshipped to this day.

Culture

Pokemon culture is extremely susceptible to what's popular. Even when they're literally living under a rock, they secretly care about what's up and hot with everyone else. Being celebrated is something every Pokemon craves for but the chance rarely comes up for them. So, instead, they obsess over trends, which are phrases and words that someone simply decided to become popular. They use these trends to justify their actions and behaviour. From a human perspective, the way they act is similar to playground culture - "rules" makes no sense and everyone likes to bully their way into being the center of attention.

The only thing that can beat trends is by possessing long-standing ideal qualities in a Pokemon: size, strength, knowledge and appeal. Being a "2 out of 4" is believed to be the perfect balance one should strive for. Not having at least two, despite being extremely talented in one, will immediately ruin a Pokemon's image. A lot of Pokemon try to fake it till they make it to fit into a criteria.

Evolution

The nature surrounding evolving has made Pokemon evolution a bit of a mystery to Pokemon themselves. Pokemon cannot evolve on their own. To evolve, they need to become part of a clan and undergo the ceremony under a Noble Pokemon. The process is full of hardship, described to be a form of torture where Pokemon are constantly beaten to the point of fainting.

And when they do succeed, an evolved Pokemon leaves behind their old life, casting away the relationships and sentiments they once had. Even former enemies can become their closest allies upon evolving. New elite circles are eager to welcome those who have proven themselves to be special.

The process of evolution under a bonded human is a new phenomenon sweeping the Pokemon world. Naturally, this comes with a lot of fake information and nasty rumors... After all, how can something as precious as evolution be achieved by working with someone weaker than them?

Language

There is no magical language translation between human and Pokemon. However, thanks to the Legends of Youth, who knows language, it has become popular to be able to speak it. As such, characters can usually find a translator, who would hopefully be willing to lend a help.

Members can decide how fluent their bonded Pokemon are with language. They may not even speak it at all! It's a lore thing, but it's also yet another flavor description.  
last edit on Nov 1, 2023 16:37:33 GMT by BIG SHOUTOUT BOOBS
kmsdvlajvkefk
pronounsshe/her
1,326written posts
offlinecurrently
BIG SHOUTOUT BOOBS
Part of the Furniture
i promise i am getting other things done too. just getting some basic ones up here!! i have the glossary halfway done (though only covering the topics up here), but i think i'll get the pokemon leagues aka the member groups next!

so we have paradox paldea, pokemon world, and lastly, sootopolis city as the main locations! though it's really more like, paldea and pokemon world, plus that thing in-between.

Sootopolis City
— an eerie, unnatural replica of a historical city

Sootopolis City is a location exactly like Sootopolis City of Hoenn Region from the Canon Legends. Unlike Paradox Paldea, another location identical to a known place in the legends, Sootopolis is a stabilized space stimulating the exact expereince when living in the city: the same passage of time, changing weather, and even people and wild Pokemon that live in it. Its creation showcases the power of the Eon Rune to connect bonds together regardless of the impossibility. In this case, it is a reflection of the bonds of its user, Wallace, to his home and with himself.

In an effort to minimize the presence of the recreated citizens, they have been concealed as shadow people that do not interact with the characters. However, they do still interact with the envrionment, causing objects to seemingly move on their own. Voices can still sometimes be heard, albeit mutely as if from a distance. This has led to the Eon Rune's version of Sootpolis to be called Hauntopolis instead.

Sootopolis is a key location for logistics. With a Luvdisc Scale, Fables and Dreamers can teleport to the Great Tree in front of the Cave of Origin from anywhere in Paradox Paldea and the Pokemon world, given they are not within a distortion or a mystery dungeon. As the people in Area Zero are hostile to Fables, Sootopolis is a better alternative for them.

Sootopolis is the fastest way to meet and find Dreamers and Fables. Its high cliffs are a popular spot to have a private conversation with the strong winds making it hard for eavesdroppers to listen in. Meanwhile, the Sootopolis Gym has been relagated as the public area to find teammates for exploring Paradox Paldea or the Pokemon world.

The sea around Sootpolis can be travelled, although they lead to nowhere. Should someone fall deep enough into the sea, they automatically resurface back into the lake in front of the Cave of Origin. This particular spot has become the "Drown of Shame", being in view of many people, who are either loitering or having arrived through the Great Tree.
kmsdvlajvkefk
pronounsshe/her
1,326written posts
offlinecurrently
BIG SHOUTOUT BOOBS
Part of the Furniture
preview of the wip skin! (no this is not a panfandom site; those names are useful placeholders. forum graphics are also placeholders. and forum names/organization. they're placeholders.) (idk why the right toggle is partially off-screen in the screenshot haha)

the header design was based on a mininalist inspo screenshot i saw from googling, so i can't take full credit on it. unfortunately don't have the link/image anymore since this was a base i made over 5 years ago that i just unearthed. but everything else (sidebar, forum rows, member groups, etc) came from the cursed trenches of my mind, trying to make it as cohesive as possible based on the header... 

last edit on Nov 11, 2023 2:23:25 GMT by BIG SHOUTOUT BOOBS
aliaspor, sef, jdawg
pronounsshe | her
526written posts
porsefearned bits
offlinecurrently
porsef
Part of the Furniture
porsef Avatar
chichi wo moge
preview of the wip skin! (no this is not a panfandom site; those names are useful placeholders. forum graphics are also placeholders. and forum names/organization. they're placeholders.) (idk why the right toggle is partially off-screen in the screenshot haha)

the header design was based on a mininalist inspo screenshot i saw from googling, so i can't take full credit on it. unfortunately don't have the link/image anymore since this was a base i made over 5 years ago that i just unearthed. but everything else (sidebar, forum rows, member groups, etc) came from the cursed trenches of my mind, trying to make it as cohesive as possible based on the header... 

this is so cute wtf

i think your onto something here ?? its trendy imo, love it 10/10