Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
site activity!
+
0.1 on your marks,

Hello y'all.

While this isn't the main event I'm working on for a much wider and organized prompts for the site, I thought that I could whip up something smaller for everyone to give just a few moments to focus on something not world-ending.

So, this challenge is a little bit different - as there isn't a lot of clout or prizes going on, just a way to focus on some fun tasks. Obviously money will be given out - and those who fully finish all 10 will have a small discount for ad space, however no special titles this time around. We've got something planned later in the year that'll give a more cohesive fun bank of prizes. Also thanks so much @ mizo for the very pretty template!
+
0.2 get ready

To participate, you will create a thread in THIS BOARD with the percentage code. This will be the start of your gallery. All further posts in your gallery will be completing the prompts. Once you reach all ten, you can then tag @Neko to note the thread and all prizes and the like will be given out. You'll also be noted and tagged when the event has at least 10 people done, so we can all go and throw our complements and the like towards you.

These prompts are NOT just for writing. If you can figure out how to use the prompt as character icons, drawing, coding, what have you - do it! This is completely your oyster. Just make sure you have which prompt you're working on in that post so we know if you're working out of order or you've decided to do something new!
+
0.3 go!

Code for your progress bar, change the 0% to increments of 10 as you progress and complete the prompts!
[newclass=.ppBarBG]--ppBarAccent:#485f91;--ppBarProgress:0%;[/newclass]

[div align="center"][nospaces]
[div][attr="class","ppBarBG"][div][attr="class","ppBarHead"]

aliasname

[/div][div][attr="class","ppProgBar"][div][/div][div][/div][/div][/div][/div]

Prompts:

- Rebirth
- Birds and/or Flowers
- Desserts
- Thunderstorms / Rainshowers
- Quiet or Loud
- Friendly Faces