boogie woogie wu

pronounsshe/her
81written posts
Lacunaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Lacuna
Lacuna Avatar
we're all dancing to the same sad song
I'm not great at these intro things but since I didn't have much of a presence on the old site, I'll give it a go.

I'm Hira, 23 years old, just working and living on my own while I figure out what I actually wanna do in life -- if I ever do, lmao.

Weirdly enough I code skins on occasion but I hate making templates (isn't it usually the other way around?!). I can never figure out what to put in them aside from lyrics/tag/pic and it ends up looking too basic. I've been real lazy when it comes to coding in general lately :sob: blockquotes ftw

I spend most of my free time RPing/hanging out/watching stuff (any gintama fans out there?). I listen to a lot of music too! Birthday massacre is my fav!

RP-wise, I love tradegy/action/drama in fantasy/non-modern settings. But for me, the social interaction aspect of RP is super important too. I think I could write in any setting as long as I've got friends there? Super thankful I've met so many amazing people over the past 8 years I've been RPing!

Anyway, I came for the RP discussions. I love learning by reading other people's opinions! And I might chime in here and there -- I'm shy tho. Was super excited to see how active this place is!
last edit on Jul 8, 2018 2:29:49 GMT by Lacuna