✿ ⋮ TIR CHONAILL | mabinogi, harvest moon, rune fact

65written posts
jarearned bits
offlinecurrently
jar
jar Avatar
hey hey everyone! mini-update: some of the site's main sections have been fully coded. Most of our copy for the guidebook has been drafted and in review. We have the basic frameworks for our systems / mechanics mapped out. It's been quiet, but it's progressing in exciting ways! Can't wait to open it up for folks to see! It's going to be super fun, still super hyped about it :) 

the waking storm
aliasLuxu, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
313written posts
Galeforceearned bits
offlinecurrently
Galeforce
Galeforce Avatar
covered in scars but roses are coming through the cracks

since i have nothing else to do rn i decided i'd ask some questions about the site! hope you don't mind!

1) what races are available to play? will there be static races or will players be able to make anything within reason?

2) is there royalty or nobility of any sort? can we take a character that was ousted or disinherited from a noble family?

3) is there any sort of apothecary? like can someone sell herbal medicines as well as potions/elixirs at a shop?
last edit on Aug 26, 2021 21:04:45 GMT by Galeforce
65written posts
jarearned bits
offlinecurrently
jar
jar Avatar
Galeforce Avatar

since i have nothing else to do rn i decided i'd ask some questions about the site! hope you don't mind!

1) what races are available to play? will there be static races or will players be able to make anything within reason?

2) is there royalty or nobility of any sort? can we take a character that was ousted or disinherited from a noble family?

3) is there any sort of apothecary? like can someone sell herbal medicines as well as potions/elixirs at a shop?
I love questions!!! Thank you for the and continuous support, I appreciate you Gale ; u; ~!

1.) We are limiting the species to Giants, Elven, Human, and Formor. This allows simplistic lore, that makes sure there are enough humanoid / universal "human-like" characteristics in the characters. 

2.) Royalty and Nobility is available within reason? It would probably be limited to lower ranked titles? For example princess or a prince under normal circumstances wouldn't end up in the village. This would be a more believable that these folks extended themselves to live in a countryside village. These characters won't be super cannon supported at first (more than likely), but very playable. You would just have to explain how they got to the village / why they decided to live there etc.

tldr - As long as the background of the character makes sense in the preexisting small-village set-up - yes~!

3.) Yes of course! It will be called the "healers house". That is the building that houses all of the healers / potion-makers / sellers. BUT all characters will have the ability to make their homestead into a "shop" of their liking -- and can sell items on carts / kiosks in the town square. 

the waking storm
aliasLuxu, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
313written posts
Galeforceearned bits
offlinecurrently
Galeforce
Galeforce Avatar
covered in scars but roses are coming through the cracks
take as long as you need! i'm definitely here for the long haul - if it means the site flourishes in the future! <3 -sending you happy and stress free vibes!- ;w; <3
65written posts
jarearned bits
offlinecurrently
jar
jar Avatar
ok I know its been like 500 years, but we are working hard. thank you for everyone's patience. We are currently wrapping up the coding of the site and most of the actual content is finished. Everything just has to be pieced together. 

I will soon be reaching out to folks for alpha testing.

pronounshe/him
882written posts
Desmond Milesearned bits
offlinecurrently
Desmond Miles
Part of the Furniture
Desmond Miles Avatar
we will have peace at any cost
oh my god oh my god ohmygod-

hey uhm my schedule is totally free right now, haha free enough for testing and the likes just ya know th-throwing that out there teehee uhm <3

(im legit so excited for this ok)

Now serving!
65written posts
jarearned bits
offlinecurrently
jar
jar Avatar
I know folks are prob busy with finals & holidays and all of that, but im still looking for help. please shoot me a discord message if you have experience in staffing and/or coding. discord: jar#8762

&& thanks for the support yall! it's keeping my morale up!

last edit on Dec 13, 2021 1:24:50 GMT by jar