LF friendly small/close-knit forums

pronounsshe/her
156written posts
Macchiatoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Macchiato
Macchiato Avatar

Idk if any of these exist now, or where they're at, but I'm rly looking for a small community I can join. I love the vibe of having a handle of rpers just go crazy with developing these long winded plots, and the feeling of everyone being welcomed/loved/and accepted.

hmu if u got any, either here or via dm. I'm open to all.
aliasgraves
pronounshe/him
175written posts
gravesearned bits
onlinecurrently
graves
graves Avatar
villain kissing is fun, actually
ephe is a bit on the bigger side, but i'd say we're a close knit bunch! we have a ton of plot development and character relationships being built constantly. we'd love to have ya around if you're interested, but it's totally cool if not/it feels too big for you <3

Tidal Wave
aliasAkira, Tsunami, Tsu, Blue, Aki, Kazzie
pronounsAny
4,143written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
Hello! Remnants of Fate is a fairly small? Ish? Close community of folks, and we love new people! There's currently about 8 or 10 of us, and we're all super friendly. The plot is a convoluted nightmare, and while it's fairly well established, it's also pretty easy to get into. Our activity is a little lax right now, but most of the time people tend to post at least once a week. I am not great at replying to site searches, but I'll try to put a bit about the site too <3

Remnants is an original plot set about 5 years in the future, but with more interesting technological advances. Magic exists, gods are terrorizing humanity, there are a bunch of different factions and interests to join. We are Proboards, idk if that matters. We're about to celebrate our 2 year anniversary next month <3 Time is pretty fluid and runs by season rather than by month, so once a season there's new events and things going on.

Feel free to stop in our discord and just hang out for awhile if you want to get a nice feel for it! ^.^

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar

So this is kind of a shot in the dark since I'm not entirely sure what you're looking for, and this thread is kind of old, but... you can try mori no miyako ๐ŸŽ‹ if you want! It's an animanga slice of life site, based in Sendai, Japan. There's not a lot going on right now since we just opened, but you're welcome to give it a gander!
last edit on Feb 3, 2022 2:20:16 GMT by Deleted
23written posts
razzledazzleearned bits
offlinecurrently
razzledazzle
razzledazzle Avatar
@[baby boy], MR is still pretty small and we're definitely close knit. We're an AU Sailor Moon game. We welcome OCs and even if you aren't familiar with canon if you want to play magical girls and boys with a little space opera thrown in, we'd love to have you. 

Rules ~ Canons ~ Plot ~ Discord

It should be the Golden Age of Humanity. Neo Queen Serenity rules a planet at peace at long last, but rumors of a new threat, an unbeatable weapon, has Sailor Soldiers, heroes, civilians, and even villains fleeing to Earth to seek the protection of the legendary queen.

As long as the moonlight shines, evil can still be defeated.

But weโ€™re running out of moonlight.

Itโ€™s time to take a stand.

Itโ€™s Moon Revenge
[/i][/url][/size].

Canons and OCs welcomed. [/center]
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,793written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

This thread hasn't had any replies since a month ago - feel free to repost if you wish!