phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,238written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
[nospaces]

[attr="class","thesedaysim"]

[attr="class","waytoolonely"]

new rp partners wanted

[attr="class","immissingout"]

Hi there! Hello! My name is Kuroya, and I'm here today to try to find some new rp partners who would be interested in joining my site to rp with me.
[break][break]
To explain a little about myself, well, like I said, my name is Kuroya. I'm 26 years old, use she/her pronouns, and work full-time as a legal clerk for a collections firm; as you might imagine, I don't always have a ton of free time (or motivation to write when I do), but I try my best to have a good time.
[break][break]
As far as actual roleplay information goes, uh... I'm a gigantic sucker for romance, especially when I can describe the ship as "they're dumb and in love, Your Honor", but honestly, I just really love fun, chaotic, interwoven plots that have consequences across relationships (give me the juicy fallout of those ship developments, I want to be given the shovel talk 500 different times). My posting speed can be a little chaotic, between my unpredictable free time and my (probable) undiagnosed ADHD, so uh... I don't tend to do well with super fast (as in multiple daily or weekly posts) or super slow (as in barely a post a month or less frequent) reply expectations from my partners. I also like having a lot of characters + plots (it's the ADHD), so uh, if you're someone who gets judgy about their partner having 10+ characters, I am definitely not the partner for you.
[break][break]
Like I said, I'd be looking for partners who'd be willing to join my site, Lovelorn, a semi-private fantasy animated panfandom with a soulmate concept and optional story arcs to unlock future locations to roleplay in. We're a pretty chill community that's trying to make the best of both worlds (since, yeah, no, I'm perfectly fine if someone wants to slide the link to the site to a friend or advertise want ads in public, I just don't want to bother with the fuss of advertising or regularly dealing with problem people, and hey, if it's a semi-private site, I don't mind having an uber lax app process that's super easy to get through and allowing some concepts most sites just won't, in almost every sense of the word that doesn't ruin the fun for everyone else), but y'know, we're small + we're ~not like the other panfandoms~ in a way that is actually kind of true, so hey, feel free to check us out before you reach out to me.
[break][break]
Obviously, you don't have to pick up one of my want ads on the site to take up with this ad, but uh. Part of the reason I'm posting a buddy request in the first place is, y'know, to try to find partners who are interested in some of the same things I'm interested in rping, so I can help those people integrate by offering some in-depth plots that will get us both excited to play them out and (hopefully) help turn up more plots in the future with other players as well. So y'know. Taking a want ad or a connected character is obviously going to work out a ton better than just blindly coming onto the site to play an entirely random character that's going to struggle to get traction as a result.
[break][break]
Anyway. If you're interested, you can message me here on Pixel, check out my member directory post on the site and the speedround of some of my requests here to see if anything tickles your fancy (since most of my requests and offers of "I'll make x character if I have y plot for them" are in channels on the Discord), or join the site Discord and reach out to me there. Thank you for taking the time to read this, I know it was a lot + I'm sorry about that, and I hope to see you around!

[newclass=.thesedaysim]background-image:url('https://www.designbolts.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Grunge-Seamless-Pattern-For-Website-Background.jpg'); max-width: 410px; border: 5px solid #ddd; padding: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.waytoolonely img]height: auto; position: relative; z-index: 1; margin-top: -15px; margin-left: -15px; border-bottom: 3px solid #ddd;[/newclass]
[newclass=.waytoolonely b]display: inline-block; padding: 10px; font: 20px raleway; font-weight: 900; background-color: #f2f3f4; color: #343436; border: 2px solid #ddd; margin-top: -75px; float: right; margin-right: 20px; position: relative; z-index: 3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.immissingout]border: 2px solid #ddd; background-color: #f2f3f4; color: #343436; font: 11pt calibri; padding: 5px; margin-top: 20px; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.immissingout a]color: #633562; font-weight: 700;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thesedaysim .immissingout:first-of-type]margin-top: -10px; border-top: 0px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.iknow]font: 10pt calibri; line-height: 125%; text-align: justify; background: #ddd; margin: 31px 40px 10px 50px; padding: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.immissingout .iknow:last-of-type]margin-bottom: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.iknow img]float: left; margin-left: -40px; height: 60px; width: 60px; border: 2px solid #eee; margin-right: 10px; margin-top: -31px;[/newclass]
last edit on Nov 20, 2021 22:41:44 GMT by Kuroya

4,238written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
[nospaces]

new rp partners wanted

Bump!
[break][break]
I'm still looking to find some new rp partners who'd be interested in joining my site (Lovelorn, a semi-private fantasy animated panfandom with a unique soulmate concept and optional story arcs to expand the setting)! If you're interested, you can check out my original buddy search post here!

[newclass=.thesedaysim]background-image:url('https://www.designbolts.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Grunge-Seamless-Pattern-For-Website-Background.jpg'); max-width: 410px; border: 5px solid #ddd; padding: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.waytoolonely img]height: auto; position: relative; z-index: 1; margin-top: -15px; margin-left: -15px; border-bottom: 3px solid #ddd;[/newclass]
[newclass=.waytoolonely b]display: inline-block; padding: 10px; font: 20px raleway; font-weight: 900; background-color: #f2f3f4; color: #343436; border: 2px solid #ddd; margin-top: -75px; float: right; margin-right: 20px; position: relative; z-index: 3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.immissingout]border: 2px solid #ddd; background-color: #f2f3f4; color: #343436; font: 11pt calibri; padding: 5px; margin-top: 20px; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thesedaysim .immissingout:first-of-type]margin-top: -10px; border-top: 0px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.iknow]font: 10pt calibri; line-height: 125%; text-align: justify; background: #ddd; margin: 31px 40px 10px 50px; padding: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.iknow img]float: left; margin-left: -40px; height: 60px; width: 60px; border: 2px solid #eee; margin-right: 10px; margin-top: -31px;[/newclass]
last edit on Nov 29, 2021 23:12:00 GMT by Kuroya

4,238written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
[nospaces]

new rp partners wanted

Bump!
[break][break]
I'm still looking to find some new rp partners who'd be interested in joining my site (Lovelorn, a semi-private fantasy animated panfandom with a unique soulmate concept and optional story arcs to expand the setting)! If you're interested, you can check out my original buddy search post here!

4,238written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
[nospaces]

new rp partners wanted

Bump!
[break][break]

4,238written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
[nospaces]

new rp partners wanted

Bump!
[break][break]

4,238written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
[nospaces]

new rp partners wanted

Bump!
[break][break]

internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,793written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

This thread hasn't had any replies since a month ago - feel free to repost if you wish!