Tainted Onez - Sandbox RPG and more.

32written posts
SalyaDarkenearned bits
offlinecurrently
SalyaDarken
SalyaDarken Avatar

We are a sandbox RP site that allows members to write the lore and
history to different 'worlds' that have different settings.
There is no word nor character limits, for members are allow to play as they like.

Positions hiring for:
Co-admin x1 - Someone who can help with everything, from graphics to codes.
Head Mods x7 - People with different skills, whom are friendly and is willing to learn over time.
Head RP Mods x4 - People whom can help with the roleplay settings, lores, and history. Graphics and writing codes are needed.
Section mods x5 - People whom can help with one to two of sections, which the sections are different boards of the forum.
RP mods x7 - People whom can help the RP head mods by looking over one of the 7 RP boards and sub-boards.
Special Mods - Sprite artists x4 - a small group of people who help with the sprites from Anime sprites (using SM sprite base) to PKM sprites and Emotions.

Notes: Yes, that is a lot of jobs, but I do need the help. If you wish to know the full detailed list, click here.

How to apply: Simple, join the forum and PM me. I will give you a form that you will need to fill out and pm me back with it.
OR chat with me on discord. SalyaDarken#5992. Either way works since in the end, you will need to join the forum.
last edit on Apr 7, 2022 17:24:15 GMT by SalyaDarken