cascade of stars: staff search

pronounsShe/Her
23written posts
Jinnearned bits
offlinecurrently
Jinn
Jinn Avatar
Hello! 

I'm looking for a few staff members to help run a warrior cats site, Cascade of Stars.

I'll be going by Viziel on it. It is going to be hosted by ProBoards, so it'd be a PG-13 site. I chose to use this host for it's user-friendly (other than the log-in and log-out switch) interface. At the moment, I'm making color and image edits to the Blueprint skin. There is going to be a discord for plotting and general chat purposes, but I aim to also make the site welcoming to people who don't use discord. 

I'm looking for potentially up to two more admins who have some experience, and maybe a few moderators. One mod for the site, one for the discord, and possibly others as things come up. 

I've just started to work on the site in the past couple of days with a vague idea in mind: cats from the original Clans have been seemingly kidnapped in their sleep, only to wake up on unfamiliar shores and the smell of salt and birds in the air. It will be possibly survival of the fittest, with potentially member-run groups that come together as they fight over territory in an unknown land. There is a mysterious fog that washes over them at night, and through the fog they see mysterious cat-like shapes. Eventually they will come across the Others, an equally mysterious group of cats who have banded together and worship unfamiliar deities. As time passes, members of their Clans will pop up, as well as loners and rogues they have seen in passing from the old territory.

Cascade is intended to be a discover-as-you-post roleplay, meaning there will be very few boards at first to roleplay in. If anybody is at all interested in becoming staff, here is the website:

cascade-of-stars.boards.net/

I can also be contacted on discord under this name: viziel#2677
last edit on Dec 19, 2021 5:49:04 GMT by Jinn