NIGHTBLOOMearned bits
offlinecurrently
NIGHTBLOOM
Part of the Furniture
NIGHTBLOOM Avatar
so it goes.
Heyo!!

I may have two potential candidates for you? :3

The first one is a Legend of Zelda-based site called Land of Twilight but we are very much AU and little to no Zelda knowledge is needed! It's a fantasy setting and we have over-arching plot events that happen about once per season, with opportunities to have character growth and development too! Sometimes there are combat events (we just finished a war!) and sometimes there are casual events (currently have a Starlight Festival going!). You are free to get involved in however you see fit. Our community is medium-sized, I'd say, with daily activity in the Discord as well as daily posts, and sometimes multiple posts! There's no shortage of people willing to plot (myself included!)

Another site is my own, called Esuna (linked in my siggy) though it hasn't been around for as long as the Zelda site. The community is smaller, but we want to expand and have more buddies to write with. The plot hasn't officially started yet, so there's also time to get set up and such. There are no stats, but we do have a questing and adventuring system that allows for special abilities to be made, if you'd like them. It's a Final Fantasy inspired RP, with many different elements from a bunch of games!

I hope you give these two a peek! And even if you don't like what you see, that's ok, good luck finding your place to call home! ๐Ÿ’•

coming soon.
Tidal Wave
aliasAkira, Tsunami, Tsu, Blue, Aki, Kazzie
pronounsAny
4,143written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
I'm pretty sure I've reached out or responded to one of your searches before, but I have no shame so I'm here again.

Hello! We are proboards hosted, which isn't entirely a preference for a lot of people, but I might as well be honest right off the bat. We are slightly far from slice of life, not that it doesn't happen, it's just that most of us live for dramatic plots. Our levelling system is so broken and easy it's almost unnecessary to have. People usually cringe at the fact that our points system is in place, thinking it will be hard to level up powers but no. It's really not. The staff give points away for holidays, events, activity, randomly because they feel like it, sign up bonuses, a whole works.

Our application process is pretty easy, been told we have a really decent app compared to a lot of places. Just the right amount of nonsense, and as long as you read the plot and rules and whatnot, its easy to find the requirements. Plus, the staff is super helpful and love answering questions. So if you do get caught in the app process, just ask and we can help clear up whatever you need to know.

Ya want high stakes? Injuries? Character death? It's happened. It can happen again. Also the drama of having people brought back from the dead after disappearing for years? Yeah. That's a thing too. You want chaos? You got it fam. We're good at hurting characters. Both physical and emotional turmoil. We live for drama.

As for the community part, I don't think I've come across more chill people. We're all rather friendly, super open, laid back most of the time, people. Some of us have been rping together for a really long time, and that intimidates new people, but at the same time we have some members who have only been around a month or two that feel like they've been here forever. We do not tolerate drama within the community, just within the characters. We want to have a nice community, and it shows 99% of the time. We've been open for three years now, but have seen the most growth since 2020, so a lot of our members are newer to the plots and things.

Speaking of the plot. There's a lot of them. It's easy to be intimidated by all of the information, but honestly, it's really easy to get involved. Again, staff are super helpful and friendly and can help get new members settled in. There's no extreme activity requirements or word requirements or anything of the like. We're really just kinda chill.

Here's an ad! Also feel free to just drop in our discord to hang out and get a feel for the community before making a decision to join if you would like. We welcome everyone. Happy hunting! <3

Remnants of Fate

An Original Animanga Powers RP

Nearly 11 years ago, the world changed forever. Individuals with magical abilities whoโ€™d existed in secrecy up till then were forced into the light by a magical explosion that decimated London. SPEAR was created by the UN to regulate these individuals, but tensions grew by the day as numerous people rejected their prerogatives. The Remnants are determined to return the world to what it once was. Meanwhile, numerous agencies are turning to science and magic to manufacture Totsuzen and Projects. One such group even got ahold of an ethereal, who has since taken over the facility he was imprisoned in and reigned in numerous followers. Where do you fit in this dynamic world? Itโ€™s up to you!

[googlefont=Acme][googlefont=Sedgwick Ave Display][googlefont=Philosopher]

23written posts
razzledazzleearned bits
offlinecurrently
razzledazzle
razzledazzle Avatar
@giga, how about AU Sailor Moon? We welcome OCs, most of us play at least one, and canon knowledge isn't required. As long as your character fits into the general magical girl/boy, space opera atmosphere they're welcome! It's kind of a mix of sci-fi and fantasy, their powers are magic based, but space travel and different planets are a plot point. We don't have any kind of stat system, use only animated face claims, and have a pretty basic app. We also get that real life happens and are pretty easy going as a group. 

Let me know if you have questions. ^^

Rules ~ Canons ~ Plot ~ Discord

It should be the Golden Age of Humanity. Neo Queen Serenity rules a planet at peace at long last, but rumors of a new threat, an unbeatable weapon, has Sailor Soldiers, heroes, civilians, and even villains fleeing to Earth to seek the protection of the legendary queen.

As long as the moonlight shines, evil can still be defeated.

But weโ€™re running out of moonlight.

Itโ€™s time to take a stand.

Itโ€™s Moon Revenge
[/i][/url][/size].

Canons and OCs welcomed. [/center]
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,793written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

This thread hasn't had any replies since a month ago - feel free to repost if you wish!