coffee break...
aliasGasker
pronounsany
128written posts
Togaskoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Togasko
Togasko Avatar
As flaky as I have been on, in, and around this community. I really want to get back

into RP and writing, meeting new people and screaming over scenes and character

development that damages our characters or worse. So this is my site search.

The only requirement is that said site has to be Proboards hosted!!! Anything else and

I'd end up forgetting bout it and leaving possible partners hanging if its anything other

than Proboards.

The other thing that is gotta have a welcoming community who's eager to have some

fresh blood around even though plot/storie lines are so deep and complex. Other than

that, its all free game so lets see who'll welcome my lame ass into their sites~
Tidal Wave
aliasAkira, Tsunami, Tsu, Blue, Aki, Kazzie
pronounsAny
4,143written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
First of all, hi. Second, I am stupid and thought it said welcome you into their lame ass sites, which, tbh made me giggle even harder than the fact that I read it wrong. I run a pretty lame ass site with a rather convoluted plot that easily gets lost under the stupidity of the main groups of characters. So if that sounds like something you might enjoy than oh boy, do I have something for you.

We are exclusively proboards, though we do hang out a lot on discord. The community is open and welcoming, albeit random as hell. If you are still with me so far then it's a good sign. We're helpful and staff is almost always around because a majority of us -coughme- rarely sleep. But we also have people stretched in all sorts of time zones and many can answer questions even if the staff aren't around. We're not a huge community, there's probably about 10 super active members. 15 if you include the less active ones.

As for site theme, have an ad!

Remnants of Fate

An Original Animanga Powers RP

Nearly 11 years ago, the world changed forever. Individuals with magical abilities who’d existed in secrecy up till then were forced into the light by a magical explosion that decimated London. SPEAR was created by the UN to regulate these individuals, but tensions grew by the day as numerous people rejected their prerogatives. The Remnants are determined to return the world to what it once was. Meanwhile, numerous agencies are turning to science and magic to manufacture Totsuzen and Projects. One such group even got ahold of an ethereal, who has since taken over the facility he was imprisoned in and reigned in numerous followers. Where do you fit in this dynamic world? It’s up to you!

[googlefont=Acme][googlefont=Sedgwick Ave Display][googlefont=Philosopher]

We change things up once a season, adding in new plots as they develop, new events every season. A relatively easy going and generally easy to get into plot line and whatever. Honestly the plot has a habit of just throwing itself at people. Come check us out on discord just to hang out and get a feel for us before deciding to join if you want to. If you have any questions, we're available <3 Good luck in your searching!

internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,793written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

This thread hasn't had any replies since a month ago - feel free to repost if you wish!