here comes vi! plus a few others for a puppy (and aerith)

pronounshe/him
732written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
Site name and link: Lovelorn
Site genre: Panfandom
Site info: Lovelorn is a soulmate semi-private panfandom that focuses on a small community and fantasy drama.

Your name: Pink
Contact info: Feel free to DM me for my discord info

Role(s) requested:

Vi - League of Legends - Daughter for Warwick, sister for Jinx
Hello! I'm the Warwick player who wants a Vi to play off of. We also have a Jinx you should talk to and plot with, so remember to do that. My opinion is not that Vi is Vander's favorite, but as the oldest and nearly an adult at the time of Arcane, he's much harder on her than the others. He's aware of the power she holds as the Oldest Sister, and that as the oldest she has special responsibilities the others don't. It's the same power he had over the other neighborhood kids when he was the biggest and strongest and oldest. So what we see in Arcane was just what was necessary to show.

Of course, he's Warwick now, so the poor puppy doesn't remember his dear daughter. But her scent is weirdly familiar and he's going to have memories come back to him as they interact more. How does Vi feel about all her family being either dead or crazy? We'll see.

Camille - League of Legends - Possible Soulmate for Warwick
So I'm open to crossover ideas, but I'm kinda sold on this idea of Camille and Warwick being each others' soulmates. It doesn't even necessarily have to be romantic, and given the monsters they are I'm not sure they will have that connection. However, Warwick and Camille could have really interesting interactions. Warwick regrets the monster he is, while Camille sees what she has to do as necessary and important. It'd make a neat, dark dynamic between two champions I don't think anyone sees but me.

Seraphine - League of Legends - Friend for Warwick
Okay so this is a weird one but hear me out. Seraphine's thing is her empathy and her ability to hear things. I like the idea of Seraphine not being a completely shallow, self-absorbed pop star and would love to see someone give her depth and story, and I think I have a unique pitch for this. Warwick's a big scary monster, and perhaps Seraphine has some way to reach him with magic and music. As a result, perhaps he becomes pacified around her, and kinda becomes her big werewolf friend. She can give him ear scritches. Her interactions with Camille might also be interesting, so if I could get both Seraphine and Camille for Warwick, that'd be really cool!

Crossover Love Interest for Edelgard von Hresvelg - Any fandom, even OCs if you wanna save for it
Hi I don't ship Edeleth! And I'm playing Church Route Edelgard so it does not make sense for her to be with anyone from 3h! So I'm apping Edelgard, and I'm looking for someone who is not from Three Houses to pair with Edelgard! My top choices are Jaina Proudmoore from Warcraft, and Darius from League of Legends. I am open to other ideas. As a note, my Edelgard is aged up to about 32 due to her time spent on the panfandom, and she has erased her Soulmate mark because she refuses to let the gods have power over her again, so this ship will not be a soulmate thing. She's something of a folk hero in the panfandom world due to her fearlessness and bravery in battle, and has decided returning to Fodlan is off the table. So while her morality is weird, most characters don't actually know her dark past and she's not really known as a War Criminal. I'd prefer to not start her in a relationship, but I'm okay if they're not strangers before.

Cloud Strife - Final Fantasy 7 - look we have everyone but Cloud
So I play Aerith Gainsborough and we've got a few other FF7 canons sitting around, and I think a Cloud could be fun. I think our Tifa ships Cloud/Tifa, and I'm open to whatever with Aerith (including aerith/cloud/tifa, or just keeping things platonic). Aerith's just my baby and I wanna have her tease Cloud.

Other notes: I'm also open to plotting with characters not on this list and I would super love if you pitched me ideas for muses you want to play and were open to Crossover stuff. Talk to me about my Sett/Xayah/Rakan polycule headcanons.
last edit on May 9, 2022 2:32:25 GMT by illidan main

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me
pronounshe/him
732written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
Adding Dark Rangers for Sylvanas Windrunner to this list. Please come follow my nasty living dead girl.

Also requesting a Jinx for my puppy dog.

Continuing to say that I'm super crossover-friendly and open to lots of ideas and dynamics.
last edit on Mar 27, 2022 17:26:49 GMT by illidan main

pronounshe/him
732written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
Now also looking for an Anduin Wrynn for my Wrathion to bother, and an Estinien Wyrmblood to disapprove of the fact that he's making out with Aymeric.

Come hang out with us B)

internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,793written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

This thread hasn't had any replies since a month ago - feel free to repost if you wish!