if you wish to fly

pronounshe/they
77written posts
harrowearned bits
offlinecurrently
harrow
harrow Avatar
to remember is to embrace great pain
Hello hello! I currently play Venti on Ephemeris, one of your good 'ol panfandom rps! Xiao/Venti is one of my all-time fav ships, and I would love to have a Xiao join us on site to work towards a ship with them!! Our full Genshin wanted ad can be found here, but it is just a general ad, not specific for this at all skjfnekjs (tho if anyone else wants to play a genshin, pls come join us we'd love to have u)

some specifics of details in regards to this ad tho! I am weaktm for mutual healing ships and would love to work towards something in that vein with the two of them. Venti's has already been set into motion due to some plotting with other characters, so my Venti on site has been sober for several months at this point, and struggling with it more than he'd like to admit. Endgame for his portion of the healing is in giving up the appearance of his nameless bard and getting an aged-up appearance! 

honestly i just rlly want xiaoven on ephe, pls come give me the angsty wind boy for my dumbass wind god
pronounshe/they
77written posts
harrowearned bits
offlinecurrently
harrow
harrow Avatar
to remember is to embrace great pain
bump! I'm coming back to ephe after a break, and i would still rlly love to have a xiao for venti!! venti is getting a fresh start on ephe so they could really be a mutual healing plot as this means i'm starting over with venti still being his normal alcoholic self!
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,793written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

This thread hasn't had any replies since a month ago - feel free to repost if you wish!