a slice of side site

2written posts
lackadaisyearned bits
offlinecurrently
lackadaisy
lackadaisy Avatar
I've been looking but I can't find one on my own. I'm trying to get back into animanga after a few months away from it. Please only animanga face claim sites, since I don't bother or pay attention to famous IRL people. I prefer jcink over proboards. I do not like panfandom sites. Do not suggest them!

Other things?

- active discord; must have one!
- semi-active to high activity board; i'm looking for at least 5 to 10 posts a day
- i don't do adopts right away, so i'm looking for a site that will welcome original chars/plot with them/etc
- i don't do cliques or try to fit into cliques; i like to thread with everyone equally. if there's a heavy bias or favoritism i'm gone
- i do not want fandom sites (pokemon, digimon, etc)
- original fantasy, slice of life, etc is my jam!
- not a long app process since I focus on the RP aspect
- nice layout that isn't blinding or hard to navigate!

thanks for taking the time to look!
the chalk prince
aliasrook
pronounsthey / them
925written posts
citrinitasearned bits
offlinecurrently
citrinitas
Part of the Furniture
citrinitas Avatar
i still fall for you like suns do for skies.
might i interest you in weeping omens? we are an original story site with animanga fcs (we allow western media characters, so long as they are strictly ONLY characters of media. no fcs of art based off real people), where our story is about the supernatural (our playable races are witches, vampires, werewolves, and humans) mingling with human society in the fictional city of san llorona. the sites story is what you make it, as our story is largely member run. we do have a few fires, but there are also slice of life aspects to it. our discord is fairly active, and our site is active, especially now since we've started a scavenger hunt event! 

if you join our discord, i'll be there to greet you! ^-^ 

last edit on Feb 14, 2022 19:03:26 GMT by citrinitas
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,793written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

This thread hasn't had any replies since a month ago - feel free to repost if you wish!