pronounsshe | her
526written posts
porsefearned bits
offlinecurrently
porsef
Part of the Furniture
porsef Avatar
chichi wo moge
hi, i'm on an all time roleplay low and craving a little more action than i have going on right now. however, i am in college right now so it is likely i won't be super active but i will post when i can.

shopping around i found little to no luck but i know i have a short attention span. so, regardless of whether i checked it out or not - i figured what better way to sell me on a site than to have people who are invested in it give me a little pitch. to make it easier, here are my current interests:

+ animanga or no fc
+ any rating
+ any host, pref jcink
+ fantasy
+ sci-fi
+ slice of life
+ mmorpg
+ based on series

- real life fc
- panfandom, but willing to try (never joined one before)

i want to end by saying i am a little introverted. communities can be a hit or miss for me. i'm someone who prefers low effort, i can't exert a lot of effort to get my foot in the door (v tiring, lack of time). that said, i love wanted ads and highly welcoming communities because of that.

but yeah, thank you in advance to all who want to show me their sites. big love, my stinkers.
Tidal Wave
aliasAkira, Tsunami, Tsu, Aki
pronounsAny
4,146written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
Howdy~ Technically I've got two of them these days, but I'll only pitch the one for now since it better fits your criteria there. You're more than welcome to check them both out if you want.

Remnants of Fate is an original, kinda supernaturalish? Fantasy? Sci-fi? Thing? It's really hard to explain because there's so much going on all the time. It is an original RP set in Tokyo in 2026 now. We've been open for 3 years, but have really taken off the last year or so. The community is friendly, open, and laid-back. Activity isn't a problem, most people post on the weekends because of work or school or both. As long as you poke a staff like, hey btw I won't be active for the next solid month because of school, we will leave all your stuff the way it is. It is proboards, not jcink, but don't let it throw you off.

As for the site itself, have an advertisement <3

Remnants of Fate

An Original Animanga Powers RP

Nearly 11 years ago, the world changed forever. Individuals with magical abilities whoโ€™d existed in secrecy up till then were forced into the light by a magical explosion that decimated London. SPEAR was created by the UN to regulate these individuals, but tensions grew by the day as numerous people rejected their prerogatives. The Remnants are determined to return the world to what it once was. Meanwhile, numerous agencies are turning to science and magic to manufacture Totsuzen and Projects. One such group even got ahold of an ethereal, who has since taken over the facility he was imprisoned in and reigned in numerous followers. Where do you fit in this dynamic world? Itโ€™s up to you!

[googlefont=Acme][googlefont=Sedgwick Ave Display][googlefont=Philosopher]

We hope to see you around, either poking around the site or just chillin' in the discord. Good luck on your search!
last edit on Feb 17, 2022 13:54:59 GMT by AkiraTsunami

the chalk prince
aliasrook
pronounsthey / them
925written posts
citrinitasearned bits
offlinecurrently
citrinitas
Part of the Furniture
citrinitas Avatar
i still fall for you like suns do for skies.
weeping omens is an 18+ oc with animanga fcs supernatural rp set in the fictional northern californian city of san llorona, where witches, werewolves, and vampires all try to hide their true natures and blend in with modern human society all while being hunted by monster hunters. said monster hunters are a playable faction on our site. our site's narrative is largely member-directed, and while we have a few fires here and there, it can largely be used as a slice of life site as well! 

whether you're low effort or not, we'll welcome you with open arms. we have a few members dedicated to making sure that everyone feels welcome, and our staff team is more than willing to help you out as well! 

hope this helps. :3

last edit on Feb 17, 2022 17:53:44 GMT by citrinitas
42written posts
cman710earned bits
offlinecurrently
cman710
cman710 Avatar
Hey! Maybe come check us out? We are very much a get up and go ty

The year is 2022. The location? The United States. But itโ€™s not the world we know. No, in this world humans and magical creatures live in harmony. Magic, quests, and heroes are an everyday occurrence. And anything you can imagine, you can be. Whether itโ€™s a quiet, hard working family man or the next great mythical hero.

The journey of a thousand lifetimes begins with a single step. What will be yours?
HOME l PLOT l LORE l RULES l DISCORD
pe of modern fantasy RP. Would love to have you!
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,793written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

This thread hasn't had any replies since a month ago - feel free to repost if you wish!