site-seeing

pronounsHe/Him/His
1,094written posts
lightearned bits
offlinecurrently
light
Part of the Furniture
light Avatar
hi, iโ€™m bored w/ life and need a distraction from the cliff.
i want to write again, but nowhere to write sadge. so here to see what is current. looking for something easy to jump into with not a lot of reading required or too much info. thatโ€™ll give me a headache in order for me to jump in. if I need to read a bunch of lore that isnโ€™t gonna matter in the end or never be brought up icly, I will cry. ending it all b/c of u. this one is toward you original site girlies with a thousand factions.
no panfandom. tried it and just canโ€™t get into it, yuh. iโ€™m sorry my fellow pan sisters.

would appreciate something with a storyline, member-driven and semi-alive, rather than a โ€œyeah, just join. do whatever until we close, ggezโ€ kind of site.
open to sci-fi, fantasy, maybe slice of life ( a strong maybe, there would have to be like a plot going on there ), uhm. . .yeah, thatโ€™s all i can think of, ggez. i wanna say a non-canon fandom site would b nice, but those are dead besties.

ty for coming to my sister talk, besties. ilu.
the chalk prince
aliasrook
pronounsthey / them
925written posts
citrinitasearned bits
offlinecurrently
citrinitas
Part of the Furniture
citrinitas Avatar
i still fall for you like suns do for skies.
hi there! i'm an admin of a site called weeping omens. we are a modern city rp (animanga) with supernatural elements, as in the playable species are monsters. currently there are four playable ones, vampires, werewolves, witches, and humans. monsters on our site are attempting to hide their true nature and blend in with human society, all while being hunted by a secret society of hunters known as the leviathan society. i feel you on the massive amounts of factions, and the only part i would say about our site is the witch factions, because our witches are based off the seven sins so there are seven total covens, but there are a few other factions and theyre all very distinct!

our site rating is 18+ and we have jcink premium. our site is largely member-driven, as the only time staff give site-wide story updates are when events are going on, so the rest is up to the members and what they choose to do with their characters. 

our discord is open to prospective members if they want to get a feel for the community and the site as a whole. i hope this helps in some way.

last edit on Feb 19, 2022 1:16:59 GMT by citrinitas
pronounshe/him
732written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
non-canon fandom site, you say?

Those are the standard for Pern. Ramora Weyr is not super hard to RP in, since we're willing to help you figure shit out without needing to read much (you can literally just ask me anything, a lot of our lore is just there for people who like lore and want more details on the West/North and its politics). You don't really have to know anything about Pern canon besides the Super Basics-- there are dragons, there are whers, the world is medieval-ish, there's no magic, and there are different classifications for locations. We actually do help newcomers with entire character stories to make them fit the lore, too.

we've been open 2 years and are still going strong. We have a storyline, with lots of opportunities for members to get involved and make their own stories as well. We do allow slice of life plots, too. We allow animanga FCs with realistic hair and eye colors (or if you can make an argument that blue or purple or green highlights in hair is just stylized black hair). We are very open to mostly whatever, and we're extremely lax on a lot of things. Our genre classification is scifi + low fantasy, so feel free to check us out.
last edit on Mar 2, 2022 1:56:59 GMT by illidan main

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,793written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

This thread hasn't had any replies since a month ago - feel free to repost if you wish!