searchin' the sites

pronounshe/they
77written posts
harrowearned bits
offlinecurrently
harrow
harrow Avatar
to remember is to embrace great pain
So I'm really looking for one or two things in specific, but I'm not sure I'll find either one but ya know, thought I'd try anyway and just see what else comes my way while I'm at it!

Couple things I'm looking for in general, for just anything not necessarily related to the two I am looking for:

• I prefer Jcink sites, but it's not a hard/fast rule type thing, I'll check out proboards/other hosts, they're just less likely to catch my attention
  • I really enjoy member-driven plots with the ability for members to make big changes to the overall world, i love knowing that my characters have the ability to make long-lasting choices and such
  • I don't really go for simple slice-of-life such things, but I adore sci-fi and fantasy stuff!

As for the sites I am looking for, which I feel I probs won't find but can't hurt to look! First up, I have a real big cravin' to write some soulmates something or other. You got a site that features soulmates in some capacity? I wanna check it out! 18+ boards are preferred, but really honestly if you feature soulmates in any capacity I want to see your site, that's it really. I just want to write soulmates.

Second site, I'm looking for an active panfandom place! Specifically, I want something that's not too restrictive with its rules for character creation. By which I mean I want to play a talking horse, okay, let me play a talking horse on your panfan site. Other characters that it's a plus if they're open: Vex from Critical Role, Dimitri and Bernadetta from FE3H, and Jinx from League of Legends/Arcane. Being not animated only a major plus as I very badly want to write my boy Elliot from The Magicians but I know nothing of the books.
last edit on Mar 2, 2022 0:29:49 GMT by harrow
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,793written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

This thread hasn't had any replies since a month ago - feel free to repost if you wish!