aliasSally
pronounsShe/Her
19written posts
Salrynnearned bits
offlinecurrently
Salrynn
Salrynn Avatar
Hello there!

I recently posted a wanted ad for here and I am going to be posting it here too!

The Albion family are an upstanding family, with one of the Albion's being a duchess. My character is a duchess-in-waiting and I'd like to think they are well known throughout Ashlan (one of the major cities), I placed out this wanted ad to extend Aurelia's family, and the Albion family in general:

Excerpt from the wanted ad:

The Father
Aurelia's father is a fae, and married into the family shortly before Aurelia's mother became pregnant with her. Reckless and playful, he hides many secrets as he is a private investigator, investigating anything from murders to petty thefts. Pretty good at it too!

The Older Brother
The older brother, like Aurelia and her father, are fae. He is more serious than Aurelia and their father, but is just as reckless as his father. He often tries to assist with his fathers cases and aspires to be just as good as him when it comes to being a private investigator.

As they are both Albions, they would most likely stay in the Albion residence and they would probably see Aurelia and Galayne a fair bit.
Thanks in advance!
last edit on Mar 6, 2022 18:19:32 GMT by Salrynn
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,793written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

This thread hasn't had any replies since a month ago - feel free to repost if you wish!