phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,238written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
[nospaces]

[attr="class","thesedaysim"]

[attr="class","waytoolonely"]

soulmated panfandom beta testers wanted

[attr="class","immissingout"]

Hello there Pixel Perfect! Oh Shiva, y'all collectively groan, not this clown again. (Don't mind the Security Breach graphic - I'm not here for FNaF, I'm just wanting to keep my account theme running still because I love how Roxy matches my purple, okay.)
[break][break]
To get to the long and short of it - I've spent the last month and a half working to get my old semi-private soulmate concept fantasy animated panfandom site up and running as a right proper fully public site, complete with a new custom skin, fully revamped lore, and all kinds of other fun new things in the works (like the release of the first area's story arc with our public debut).
[break][break]
The problem? I'd like to have a few more beta testers than we currently have going on. It's been a lil stressful, trying to build the site out largely on my own, and I'm definitely anxious about the reception given our situation, so having some more people who are explicitly interested in getting into the site during the "pre-launch" period to debug + settle in for the longer haul will be super appreciated!
[break][break]
I could ramble for days about all the perks I've been working on with the site (18+ jcink premium, super lite shipper app process, playable canons + ocs, flexibility with "permitted" characters, optional regional story arcs designed after dnd campaigns, an expanding setting that adds new areas to explore, soulmate dynamics that enable polyships + non-romantic pairings + ic soulmate choices, a chill community that's close-knit without being off-puttingly insular if you're making the effort to integrate). But I won't, because I've probably rambled more than enough by this point.
[break][break]
If you're interested, please feel free to reach out to me, either here in this thread or privately via a PM (or a DM, if you happen to have my Discord). I'm more than happy to answer any questions or to slide you a link if you want to check out the site yourself for that pre-registration period.
[break][break]
Thank you all for your time, and we hope to see you real soon in our full release!

[newclass=.thesedaysim]background-image:url('https://www.designbolts.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Grunge-Seamless-Pattern-For-Website-Background.jpg'); max-width: 410px; border: 5px solid #ddd; padding: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.waytoolonely img]height: auto; position: relative; z-index: 1; margin-top: -15px; margin-left: -15px; border-bottom: 3px solid #ddd;[/newclass]
[newclass=.waytoolonely b]display: inline-block; padding: 10px; font: 17px raleway; font-weight: 900; background-color: #f2f3f4; color: #343436; border: 2px solid #ddd; margin-top: -75px; float: right; margin-right: 20px; position: relative; z-index: 3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.immissingout]border: 2px solid #ddd; background-color: #f2f3f4; color: #343436; font: 11pt calibri; padding: 5px; margin-top: 20px; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.immissingout a]color: #633562; font-weight: 700;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thesedaysim .immissingout:first-of-type]margin-top: -10px; border-top: 0px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.iknow]font: 10pt calibri; line-height: 125%; text-align: justify; background: #ddd; margin: 31px 40px 10px 50px; padding: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.immissingout .iknow:last-of-type]margin-bottom: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.iknow img]float: left; margin-left: -40px; height: 60px; width: 60px; border: 2px solid #eee; margin-right: 10px; margin-top: -31px;[/newclass]
last edit on Mar 11, 2022 10:45:03 GMT by Kuroya

4,238written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
[nospaces]

Bump! I'm still looking for beta testers for my soulmate concept animated panfandom while we're finishing up our site revamp!
[break][break]
We have lots of cool perks, like 18+ jcink premium, super lite shipper app process, playable canons + ocs, flexibility with "permitted" characters, optional regional story arcs designed after dnd campaigns, an expanding setting that adds new areas to explore, soulmate dynamics that enable polyships + non-romantic pairings + ic soulmate choices, a chill community that's close-knit without being off-puttingly insular if you're making the effort to integrate), and a whole lot more too (and imo, getting in now is gonna make it easier to snag those popular canons and/or any big site roles you might want).
[break][break]
If you're interested, please feel free to reach out to me, either here in this thread or privately via a PM (or a DM, if you happen to have my Discord). I'm more than happy to answer any questions or to slide you a link if you want to check out the site yourself for that pre-registration period.
[break][break]
I hope to see you around!

[newclass=.thesedaysim]background-image:url('https://www.designbolts.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Grunge-Seamless-Pattern-For-Website-Background.jpg'); max-width: 410px; border: 5px solid #ddd; padding: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.waytoolonely img]height: auto; position: relative; z-index: 1; margin-top: -15px; margin-left: -15px; border-bottom: 3px solid #ddd;[/newclass]
[newclass=.waytoolonely b]display: inline-block; padding: 10px; font: 17px raleway; font-weight: 900; background-color: #f2f3f4; color: #343436; border: 2px solid #ddd; margin-top: -75px; float: right; margin-right: 20px; position: relative; z-index: 3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.immissingout]border: 2px solid #ddd; background-color: #f2f3f4; color: #343436; font: 11pt calibri; padding: 5px; margin-top: 20px; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thesedaysim .immissingout:first-of-type]margin-top: -10px; border-top: 0px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.iknow]font: 10pt calibri; line-height: 125%; text-align: justify; background: #ddd; margin: 31px 40px 10px 50px; padding: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.iknow img]float: left; margin-left: -40px; height: 60px; width: 60px; border: 2px solid #eee; margin-right: 10px; margin-top: -31px;[/newclass]
last edit on Mar 16, 2022 10:49:32 GMT by Kuroya

4,238written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
[nospaces]

Bump! This is the last chance to get in on the beta testing period before our full launch very soon! Snag some of those popular canons before they get picked over + start making eyes at those big site canon roles.
[break][break]
We have lots of cool perks, like 18+ jcink premium, super lite shipper app process, playable canons + ocs, flexibility with "permitted" characters, optional regional story arcs designed after dnd campaigns, an expanding setting that adds new areas to explore, soulmate dynamics that enable polyships + non-romantic pairings + ic soulmate choices, a chill community that's close-knit without being off-puttingly insular if you're making the effort to integrate), and a whole lot more too (and imo, getting in now is gonna make it easier to snag those popular canons and/or any big site roles you might want).
[break][break]
[break][break]
I hope to see you around!

internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,793written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

This thread hasn't had any replies since a month ago - feel free to repost if you wish!