phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,238written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
honestly, the title really says it all.

basically, the long and short of this is that i've been wanting to play out diluc x childe for months now (it is literally the last of my top 3 most wanted plots rn), and unfortunately, i recently had to give up on it on my own site (tl;dr it's in conflict with three other members' make-or-break plots, and i'd be a complete jerk to screw over all three of them just for this), so i'm here, asking the void if there's literally any chance i can actually get this plot on a site.

so, to be explicit about exactly what it is i want - i am looking for a site where i can play actual canon childe in a ship with actual canon diluc. if there's a diluc already on the site that's open to the ship? perfect! i would be super excited to talk with them about making that happen! if there's no diluc? that's also fine, i have a friend who is willing to make him for me if she has to.

while i'm also interested in exploring other stuff (a large part of my excitement for the ship is actually exploring how its developments will interact with other castmates + i'm always hyped for fun thread opportunities that come my way) and i'd possibly pick up a twisted wonderland or arknights want ad if there was one with a fun plot attached to it, y'know. i am here specifically for diluc x childe, so please respect that and don't give me a cactus after promising eleanor's file the ship.

if you've got a wip site that can meet that requirement, i'm willing to wait for it and/or be a beta tester for it. if you've got a fandom-specific "crossover" that would let it happen (like kingdom hearts or twisted wonderland), i'm down to try it. heck man, i'm even willing to break my "no more proboards ever again" vow if it means i can have this ship. i'm not joking about it being one of my top three plots i want most, okay, you will literally make my month if you can let me make this happen. the only real non-starter for it is, y'know, if i'd only get my chiluc if i'm ripping off the canons for an oc or if i was playing diluc instead (i don't dislike him, he's just not who i want to be rping in that dynamic). that's it.

rp gods, please just let me have this one, i've been bugging mom for my turn to have it for months-
last edit on Mar 14, 2022 22:04:54 GMT by Kuroya

phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,238written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
bump!

i'm still very interested in finding an animated panfandom or crossover site where i'll be able to play childe in a ship with diluc!

like i said in my original post, i'm definitely going to be down for other things (part of my appeal for the ship is with everyone else's reactions to it + i think twisted wonderland and arknights are neat enough to pick up a want ad if there's one that tickles my fancy), and i'm very open to working with a diluc if there's one already on the site that's open to the ship (or bringing my own if there isn't), and i'm even down to wait for a brand new site to open if i gotta, but y'know. it's the make-or-break here.

i just want to rp the original funky lil hydro gay flirting with wine batman as they're trying to kill each other, okay, please just let me have the thing, it will literally be making my month...
last edit on Mar 18, 2022 23:27:59 GMT by Kuroya

internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,793written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

This thread hasn't had any replies since a month ago - feel free to repost if you wish!